My Cheri 22 Prediction!! Im so excited!!

Loola

Reaction score
Got my prediction yesterday!! It has made me quite emotional and VERY excited!! :D The first bit that she wrote was very personal, and I am quite amazed that she knew about it, which gives me even more reason to believe her prediction. I will not print that bit here, but this is the rest of what she said:

Theya re showing you with one boy and one girl. I do have a feeling that they are raelly close togehter and would say right aorund or just under 2 years apart.

They show the girl coming first and relating her to MID FEB, like the 16th so wondering i fyou cna look ahead and see if this would match to either testing or ovualtion time frame?

I see your daugher as someone who enjoys things when they are simple. Does not like things to get too complicated and really drives her insane when people who are not even involved in what is going on, jump right into the middle of what is happening and try to take over when she clearly has things under control. I see your daugher as having a bit of a short fuse when it comes to her temper, but shes pretty good about just using her words to show her frustration and refuses to let people walk all over her.

Shes someone who I would consider to have a very good personality, someoen who is very open and honest with what she wants in life. Is usually pretty good with people and about communication.

I think that you will findt hat your daugher is usually on the taller side while growing up, and end height around 5'7, would consider her to have an average build. I see her with brown color hair, more of a layered type look and usually just past her shoulders in height.

When it comes to career paths, they show her wokring in a salon handling alot of the beauty treaments (does have a college degree for this particular treatment)

When ti comes to marriage I see her closer to 21 (they meet at 19) and they will have two boys of their own.

The Mid Feb thing, especially the 16th is, if Im not pregnant this time, is exactly when I should be ovulating! Im so excited that it could be so soon that I become pregnant!! And if its not Feb that I get pregnant, then hopefully its May, and I give birth in Feb. Eeeek!! :D

Also, like people have said about their predictions, the daughter that she talks about for me sounds ALOT like me!! (Except for the Beauty Salon stuff) but also alot like my OH, especially the short fuse bit!

I am still shaking a little bit! My heart fluttered when I saw that I had an email from her!

nw1 said:
They are so exciting arent they! :cheer: :cheer:

The thought of having a boy and a girl just seems to good to be true!! :cheer:

I love these predictions. She's got a good track record as well, so I can't wait to read your feb BFP announcement! Good luck hun

xx

Thank you!! I cant wait!! Of course it might be Feb 2009!! But at least she does see me having children, my biggest fear was her not seeing any at all, so it will be worth the wait Im sure! :)

Loola said:
Thank you!! I cant wait!! Of course it might be Feb 2009!! But at least she does see me having children, my biggest fear was her not seeing any at all, so it will be worth the wait Im sure! :)

The same here. She predicted i was to have one child - a girl. The thought of having no children doesn't bear thinking about so just having one would be so exiting. I'm so happy for you... fingers crossed it's feb 2008 :cheer:

notty said:
Loola said:

The same here. She predicted i was to have one child - a girl. The thought of having no children doesn't bear thinking about so just having one would be so exiting. I'm so happy for you... fingers crossed it's feb 2008 :cheer:

Thank you so much! I really hope its 2008 too! Ive just forwarded the email to my OH, I hope he doesnt think Im nuts! I reckon he's going to be disappointed that we might not have a boy first! :rotfl:

when i got my prediction i asked what year this relates to and she says either sept 2007 or sept 2008 as her predictions have never gone further ahead than that before so fingers crossed its 2008 for you Loola!

lillou said:
when i got my prediction i asked what year this relates to and she says either sept 2007 or sept 2008 as her predictions have never gone further ahead than that before so fingers crossed its 2008 for you Loola!

Oh Wow!! Thats fantastic news!! Im even more excited now!! I have been checking out her prediction records and she is very accurate, even the ones that arent spot on date wise, they seem to have conceived or given birth either the month before or after she predicted, so thats excellent in my opinion!

Loola said:
notty said:
Loola said:

Thank you so much! I really hope its 2008 too! Ive just forwarded the email to my OH, I hope he doesnt think Im nuts! I reckon he's going to be disappointed that we might not have a boy first! :rotfl:

You're welcome :hug:
The first thing i did was forward my email to my OH and he thought i was utterly bonkers :cheer:

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Loola :D
I wanted to thank you for putting your prediction on here. It was really nice to read, and has made me feel very positive about TTC.
I have now emailed Cheri22 for my own prediction, hope it is good news!
xx

Chelle said:
Will keep my fingers crossed for you Loola :D
I wanted to thank you for putting your prediction on here. It was really nice to read, and has made me feel very positive about TTC.
I have now emailed Cheri22 for my own prediction, hope it is good news!
xx

No problem! I think there is another Cheri thread on here somewhere which alot of us have posted their predictions. Its so interesting to read, and exciting! For even if they are not spot on, the fact that she has 'seen' children for us is so relieving, as she has given predictions where she has not seen any children for someone, which I think is everyones worst fear.

Thanks I will have a look for that thread, I would be really interested to read some more predictions. I'm still finding my way around the forum, and am not so good with technology so it's taking a while! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back