• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got EPU scan today

Sassysugar

Reaction score
I've not really been on in the past week, I started spotting again at the beginning of last week, went to docs on the Monday and he said he would refer me to the EPU. Was still spotting on Tuesday (more than normal for me) so ended up phoning NHS direct on the night time. They got the out of hours doc to get in touch. She said there wasn't much they could do and gave me the number of the EPU to pester them as they hadn't been in touch yet. (I wasn't cramping so she said that was good)

They finally called me on Wednesday but the earliest app they could give me is today. So been a bit of a stressful week. I also started with morning sickness last week, it started around Thursday (thats got to be a good sign, right?) Its horrible. I've haven't thrown up, but can't stand certain smells, they make me wretch. I just feel ill most of the day, and couldn't stomach meat. Yesterdsay was the first time I've eaten some meat in nearly a week. I'm taking crystallised ginger and some tablets called nux vom and both these seem to be helping. Though still feel a bit off.

So just sitting in work, waiting for time to tick by, my app is at 12:15. Rationally I know everything will be ok, but there's always that little voice saying 'what if'

good luck for today, the sickness can only be a good thing! though it doest feel like it! good luck again x

Good luck hunni, I hope all goes well for you xxx

Just a quick one as I'm back at work, but all ok and there was even a heartbeat!!!:dance:

So happy, she said everything looked ok, even got a couple of pics, though doesn't quite resemble a baby yet lol

Excellent news. Glad everything is ok. xxx

Aww a little heartbeat too! Thats lovely news! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back