got endometrosis level one and i am new at this

lotus1985

Reaction score
hello everyone i am 22 years old and i am 23 this year. my partner lee is 39 and we have been trying for 3 years. we have had tests and tests and we got told my partner is fine but i have got endometrosis level one ( told by a lapaoscopy and sorry about the spelling) and i dont know what to do next. i feel like its never going to happen but i still keep trying. thank u and if u have any advice or questions get in contact and i will try to answer you thank u

Just wanna say hi and give you a :hug:

I too have endometriosis, but have no idea what level as noone has ever told me.

what has your gynae said about where to go next....has he/she advised continuing to try naturally, or have they mentioned any medication to help?

Hey

I know you posted this a few months ago, thought I'd reply anyway!

I've just been diagnosed with endo, they didn't say what level it was just that it had badly damaged my bowel. They've got to investigate that more. They did say however that there is nothing stopping me from getting pregnant apart from my lessened fertility due to the endo. Not very clear! We've been trying for a year. I really want to know what other people's experiences are and what could help.

Sal xx

My sister has got endometriosis, level two and they were trying for two years. Her doctor told her that she will have to go down the IVF route since there is no chance that she would conceive naturally. She managed to change the gyno consultant and got another opinion. He gave her some hormonal treatment and she fell pregnant after two months. She gave a birth to baby girl on Monday :cheer:

I would say try to get another opinion.. I am sure it will happen for you too and wish you best of luck .. m:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back