Got a scan !!!!!!

charlie26

Reaction score
I have just phoned my epu after speaking to some of you laides, explained to them i had a mc in may, im 6 weeks preg now and i have had the peroid like feelings (which i have had for about 2 weeks, they seem to have eased off now). She has kindly booked me in for a scan on monday, oh shit im shaking, i feel sick with nerves now. Im very happy im getting a scan but very very ver very very scared xx

Great stuff! So pleased for you. Hopefully it will put your mind at rest and you'll be able to start to relax and enjoy everything much more.

Keep us posted on Monday! What time's the scan?

x

That's great Hun but remember that if there is no heartbeat it is still really early on.

Its at 1.20, gosh i feel sick with nerves just thinking about it. It will put my mind at ease what ever the result, think i might do a test on the morning before i go /??? xx

I wouldn't have thought you'd need to do another test before you go? Hopefully they will be able to tell you what's what - although TORino is right, it is fairly early still. Of course if you do want to do one go ahead - just not sure what extra info it'll give you?

Try not to worry if you can - you're doing everything you can to understand how things are going so there's nothing to do now but wait.

Take care! x

I know, i still feel preg aswell, last time (i didnt relise it at the time) but my boobs got sore for a week (mainly nips) then after that they returned to normal. They are still very sore and big :) xx

I know what you mean - I keep poking and nudging my boobs to check they still hurt! (And they definitely do...!)

I think if you're feeling pregnant and you've got your scan all lined up, you can spend the weekend chilling out and relaxing. Have a good one!

x

Haha im exactly the same, if they hurt im smiling (strange i know). Yep defo guna chill out, im not even dressed yet. Thanks xx

Really pleased Hun, it definitely is a postcode lottery. I'm sure everything is fine for you xxxx

Nope I've tried two epu and been to out of hours :wall2: think I'll end up paying xxx

Oh its shit hun! I know how expensive it is aswell, What did u say to the 2nd epu? xx

im so pleased for you charlie getting an early scan, im sure everything will be fine, let us know how it goes x

sue can you not go to your early pregnancy unit on monday? they should sort everything out for you and run tests? you don't need to be referred you can just turn up

Thanks ladies, i will be updating on moday afternoon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back