Got a bad feeling...

hennaly

Reaction score
i have to ring the ward in the morning to see if a bed is available for induction but i have a real bad feeling it isnt going to happen, tomorrow really is the last day i want to pregnant and have only stayed sane this long knowing it would have been my mums birthday tomorrow but i spoke to the hospital a minute ago and they are full so i hope there is space tomorrow or im goin to be gutted :(

I'm in the same position. I went into the hospital this afternoon for CTG monitoring and while the ante-natal ward was seemed very relaxed, I overheard the MW say to someone else that the delivery unit was really busy.

While I am dreading the whole thing, I think waiting is making it even worse.

Got some slight period pains at the moment - i hope this is it.... :hug:

Hennaly I really hope they have space for you - you've done so well getting this far!

aww sweetie, will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope there is space for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: I really hope that they have room for you tomorrow :hug: Your patience amazes me I think I would be climbing the walls by now :hug:

Jane x

Hen,
I hope a bed is available for you tomorrow to have your induction. :pray: You've waited long enough already for this baby. I'm going from being upset to angry with my own situation and I am only 4 days overdue at the moment so I think you've done really well.
Good luck with your induction tomorrow. All my fingers (and toes) are crossed that it goes ahead for you - or that you go into labour tonight and have your baby naturally instead. :)

oh hun im so sorry to hear it might not happen tom im still in hospital and the labour ward is chockka tonight here to:( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im keeping everything crossed for you hun!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck hun. Is that St Michael's or Southmead? Hope there's room for you- we seriously need more maternity spaces in Bristol

+++

Keeping fingers crossed for you Hen :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back