Bad rash keeps coming and going?????

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
I got a rash yesterday at about 5pm, it was extremely itchy and continued to spread all night and covered me everywhere expect my boobs, face and bottom of legs. I called the maternity ward who said to take piriton and use calamine lotion and if it is still the same in the morning to go back for blood tests.
Woke up this morning all had cleared except a few bite like spots, since about 6pm it has gradually come back again! I haven't a clue what it could be \\\i sm thinking of going to the maternity ward tomorrow for them to check it but think it may go over night and then appear again tomorrow night.

Anyone have any idea what this could be??? xxxx

heat rash, your body temp will go crazy now hun, best thing try and keep cool and drink plenty of water. if its still there or comes back tomorrow go straight to the ward and get checked out to be safe but also keep an eye on the spots x x x

I've been gettin this on my arms since the warmer weather. Kind of looks like I've rubbed stinging nettles on my arms. Got mw on tues so going to mention it just incase x

Were you wearing new clothes or have changed your washing powder? Since being pregnant I have to wash all new stuff before wearing it cos the stuff they treat clothes with to make them look good on display irritates me now.

Probably a heat rash though but if you are worried or it's really itchy definitely get it checked xxxxxxx

I haven't eaten anything different or used any new body lotions, shower gel, or washing powder. It takes 4 hours for piriton to ware off so it isn't that thats keeping it at bay. I am a real worrier and just worry it coud be something underlying and would never forgive myself if I ignored it and it was something serious. Also avoid taking any tablets throughout my preg as not a big fan of medicines so don't want to be having to take piriton every day for the next possible month xxx

Now the weather has cooled down a bit see how it goes over the next few days xxxxxxxx

Yeah I am going to see if it appears again tonight, I get heat rash on holiday which usually appears as pimples this one looks a bit like nettle stings. Its so inconvenient that it appears at night, OH has already told he is watching the football tonight...charming! xxxx

Just a thought but have you got any flowering houseplants or plants outside near your windows that are in flower?

Think ive managed to upload a couple if pics of it on my arm xx

Attachments

• Rash v1.JPG
    Rash v1.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Rash v2.JPG
    Rash v2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 3
get to your labour ward and get them check you over x

Hey Tabbi, It keeps going over night and then suddenly appears again each night, I am seeing if it does it again tonight and if so my mum is going to come with me to the labour ward xx

good am glad hun, with it coming only at night its worrying glad if it comes on then you know what to do and let me know if everything is ok x x x

All looking good up to now, no rash! fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back