good bye baby...

Jadie

Reaction score
i hoped I would never have to post this.

I had a scan this morning and they couldnt find anything there. I am still getting postive wee test so they took bloods. but the midwife is pretty certain i have lost. Going to take a few weeks away from here. I have no feelings. Dont know how I should feel.Maybe it will hit me soon. But i kind of knew any way!

take care all.

ahhhh hun i am so sorry for your loss. take as much time as you need and have plenty of rest and tlc :(

take care darling :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya Jadie,

Im so sorry for your loss hun. You will feel very numb for a while, you will feel all kinds of emotions in the next few weeks. The best advice that I can give it to take each day as it comes & face each moment as it happens....

You never know your bloods could show you are still PG....

This is a very emotional & painful thing you are going through hun, its so hard to accept and come to terms with such a loss but we are all here for you if you need us.

I've also sent you a PM sweety. Keep ur chin up & try to stay postive, get lots of rest hun. You are in my thoughts xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am back already!

The doctor just rang and the blood counts are going down too.

jade

Jadie said:
i am back already!

The doctor just rang and the blood counts are going down too.

jade

Aww sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope to chat soon xxx

oh hun

im so sorry, there are no words i can say that will be of any comfort to you at the moment but you will get through this i promise.

We are all here for you if you want to chat anytime ok

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back