Unsure???

BabyTime!

Reaction score
Morning I had a BFP a couple of weeks ago and have since done a few more test just to check.
I have never had strong line on the test strips but on first response and clearblue I defo got the BFP.
This morning I have done another of the cheapy midstream tests but there is no test line at all? so I was just wondering, does this mean I have lost it? or could more hormone levels just be extremely low? I am a week late for af.
If I had lost it would af start straight away? or would it take a few days?
xx

It could very well be that your hormone levels are just low at the moment and didn't show up on the test. They double every 48 hours so you could always check in a couple of days. Did it have a control line? It could've just been a faulty test.

Normally when you m/c you get spotting first then heavy bleeding a few days later. However, spotting doesn't necessarily mean you'll miscarry, some women get a little blood around when their af would've been due and throughout their pregnancy.

I wouldn't worry too much hun. :hug:

Thanks HannahD!

I hope im just scaring myself, I have always had really faint lines on test anyway so hopefully its just me not showing.

I haven't had any spotting or bleeding or tummy ache so still praying!

xx

lots of sticky vibes for u babytime :pray:
xxx

:pray: hope all is well.

this pregnancy iv been obsessed with testing (altho i havent tested for nearly 2 weeks now) and it depends how dilute your wee is, i panicked when some tests were fainter than the day before but tbf the wee was clear like water whereas the day before it was frist wee of day and kinda strong (ick!)

when i mc in november i took a digi conception indicator the day i started bleeding it sais 2-3. two days later it said 1-2, i was absolutely gutted i knew that shouldnt happen :(

u could always ask to be referred to EPU for HCG blood tests??

good luck :hug: x

Im not hopeful!

So gutted! but defo no BFP anymore!

Would anybody know how long it takes to start bleeding? surely it can only be a couple of days?

xx

Hello. You must be very worried but please don't give up hope yet. I had exactly the same thing happen when I was nearly 8 weeks pregnant. I used a First Response test with my first wee of the day and it came up negative. I immediately panicked and thought it was all over so I went and had a scan and everything was fine. It could be a duff test. Perhaps try again tomorrow with a more sensitive expensive test, like the Clear Blue digital or something.

Defo try the Clearblue digital again cuz i know they work good for you honey......just incase? :pray: :pray:

Dont give up all hope just yet :hug: i wont let ya :)
xx

Unfortunately I have now done numerous tests and all BFN!
and the digital declared me as 'not pregnant'
I just want to start bleeding now and get it out the way, not a lot I can do about it!

Im gutted admittedly but can only look to the future!

xx

I'd get yourself a referral to the early pregnancy unit so they can run blood tests and scan you. Either go via your gp or do what I did and go to your local a+e and get them to refer you.

I really hope all is well and it's just a few dodgy tests.

Take care hun, thinking of you :hug:

Hi hun

Replied on th ttc thread but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hope you are ok :hug:

sorry to hear ur news hun. similar things happened to me with my last loss. got BFPs then a week later i started bleeding (not majorly heavy just like af bleed) so i did another test with was negative, had the docs the following day and she confirmed it was another miscarriage. i hope ur ok and good luck ttc again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back