Bye Bye Baby :( 4w4d :(

So sorry you've had to go through this again! Thinking of you x x

I'm so sorry Rachael, sending you a great big hug X

Keep coming on here, PF girls will help you through this, as they did with mine in marchX

Oh no - I was reading you other thread, and hoping it would be ok....

Massive hugs for you xxxxxxxx

so sorry to hear about this.. thinking of you x x x

Really sorry to hear your news. Keep your spirits up, it will soon be your time xxx

I'm so sorry for all you had to go through. It makes you sad going through what you have been through without the insensitive comments you received from the hospital to deal with aswell! Sending you big:hug: and please keep coming on here, the suport you will get here is great. I had my miscarraige last week and the support from everyone has been really touching. Thinking of youxx

Oh hunny I'm so sorry. Sending you so much love, feel free to pm me if you want to chat.

)o(
Xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Rachel, thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs xx

aww hun big :hugs: sounds like a horrible lot of hospital staff! dont blame u for all the shouting... i would be the same!

Im so sorry for you hun, i can't believe that you were going through all that and the hospital staff were that mean! xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's a terrible thing to go through.Take your time.

God bless

Yvonne

That is awful! The hospital was like that with me i thought that they thought i was making it up! They really are insensitive twats! Im so sorry hun good luck for the future xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back