Good book for dads to be?

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
My lovely husband, God love him, asked me if there was a book he could read in order to know exactly what was happening all the way through and to explain things he needed to be doing to help. I LOVE THAT MAN!!! What a darling :love:

Anyway, so I have no clue - anyone recommend any books for dads to be?

xx

That book looks awesome, Jen! Thanks loads!
Day-by-day with pics is just what we need - otherwise it's so hard to picture what's going on in there hehe!

How you doing? How's Tri 2? xxx

"a blokes guide to pregnancy" is brilliant, i even read it myself, its all from a mans point of view but still explaining everythin aswell, quite funny! my OH loved it. x

Aw thanks, Kay! I like the look of that one, too!! :yay: for preg books!
I have loads already - Jools Oliver, Tess Daly, Miriam Stoppard, resourceful mums and loads more. I went book crazy when I was WTT! :blush:
xxx

That book looks awesome, Jen! Thanks loads!
Day-by-day with pics is just what we need - otherwise it's so hard to picture what's going on in there hehe!

How you doing? How's Tri 2? xxx

It is really good, and shows you week by week how baby is growing, and there are lots of 4D pics too - I showed it to my other preggo friend and she got it too!

I'm good thanks sweetie, are you?

I have horrible back ache this evening though :-(

'goodbye pert breasts' is supposed to b a good,funny read about the male view of pregnancy-the author uses this site now n again - bwakeling I think xx

Glad he's taking an interest! I kept giving my hubby books to read and he never picked them up. Where he is from (THe Gambia in Africa) the bloke keeps well away from women and birth so it was a real eye openener for him when I went into labour. The midwife had to take him aside and explain to him why it was called "labour" - he was useless - praying into his bible when I needed him to hold my hand and reassure me! Bet he's dreading it this time around and I'm gonna try get my big sis in with me too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back