gonna start testing

cd14 just did temp its 36.52 its down from yesterday 37.17 cm has changed colour this morning its more of a creamy yellow my cervix is still quite high either that or i need longer fingers lol my opk is neg it has a very faint line but definitely neg. didnt bd last night wasnt in the mood but did the night before.

Last edited:
amy im going to sound absolutly thick but how can you tell if your cervix is high and soft??????? also whats ewcm??????? sorry xxxxxxxx

ewcm is fertile cervical mucus it kind of looks like egg whites as for the cervix thing after checking it for a while you get to know the difference and as many of my good pals here will tell you im a bit of a serial prodder:rofl::rofl::rofl:xxx

do i count a serial prodder if i check every time i go to the loo ...... :blush:

Its becoming a bit of a habbit :roll: & i think i'm breaking my shoulder a little more each time! :\ it keeps cracking :blush:

.... :rofl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:ahhhhhhhhhh right lol i will have to have a prod and see if i can feel anything ....................although im amazed that none of you manage to give your selves and orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:xxxxxxxxx

Oh sweet Jesus i woke up in the worst mood ever at 4.30 this morning i even felt like killing hubby just because he looked all comfy and sound asleep. I have a cramp in my tummy low down on the left like a period pain I guess the wicked witch is letting me know she might be coming early. still got this bloody headache it just wont shift. Wft is the deal with my cm? there is enough there for the whole of the olympic team to have a swim in lol I better get out of this mood quick smart i hate being moody it makes me very angry hahahahahaha

oh temp is down from yesterday opk still got 2 lines but not strong enough to be a pos. just thought i would share hahahaha x

well girls I think I have had my surge, I have been a bit of a :poas:
lately, and today is CD12 and ...well what do you think, If I dtd this morning, and do it again tonight I think I might catch, oh I really hope so, this is the strongest opk line Ive had so far, when in your opinion do you think it will be too late to BD?

x

I think you got it hun and have bd at the right times i have a fab feeling about this month hehehe xxx

im soooooooooooo bloody fed up of peeing on things. i feel sick and bloated and quiet hormonal tonight. I am so tired its not like me i normally have a second burst of energy by now. i think waiting to test is depressing the be jesus out of me

Where are you up to Amy?? I'm so out of the loop on here lol xx

im 9dpo cos and ready to cut my vajazzle off lol

I am totally confused cd12 I posted pics it looked like I had my surge early afternoon didn't test at all yesterday been having Ov pains, today anyway just out of interest I did another opt and got 2 very strong lines what the hell is going on?X

sounds strange hun how many days ago was your last pos ov? i would just jump hubby again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back