just bloody typical

jodie34

Reaction score
Hi everyone , how bloody typical , been using my opks 3x a day for days startin to give up on getting a positive , at last today on my 10am one got a big dark line at last but low and behold we carnt anything as I think I have thrush arrrghhh , we did dtd last night and if I get a magic pill in the morning we should be able to dtd tomoz nite , but the big question is will it be to late and will I have missed my chance this month ,, oh the bloody joys of being female I feel so upset :( xx

ooh hun prob shoudlnt have bd'd with thrush. if you have dont worry but your partner and you will need treatment casue if he caught it you will keep passing it between you. i dont think you will have missed your chance this month but not sure now sperm friendly a thrush filled vajay is though?

Hi hun ,
No we didn't bd when I had it , we did up until I got signs of it and the doc said to wait 24hrs after takin the pill but that 24hrs was my positive on my opk , I've kind of decided we have missed out this month , I suppose that's so I don't get down when af shows up , no doubt I will still be upset its hard not to be when your ttc x x

You dtd in time don't worry your in with a chance, just recover from it now :)

Thanks , I guess I'm just having an off time atm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back