gonna start testing

Amyrose

Reaction score
I got my opks in the post today i was so pleased. being the impatient cow that i am i decided to pee on one knowing that its probably the wrong time to start. so i got my strip and tested and low and behold 2 really dark lines appeared. now i remember Nurse telling me that something like this could happen as i still have hormones from before i had my mc. I really dont know what to do now im kind of clueless:wall:

Hi Hun
Nurse was right about that, pregnancy hormones in the body tend to make for a really strong OPK. There is of course nothing wrong with acting on the positive test result ;-) however, do not rely on the fact that you are about to ovulate and keep on testing with them throughout this cycle. Normally it's not a really complex issue once you get used to doing it and your own body's signs of pending ovulation, but for the first cycle they do take some getting used to and may be misleading particularly due to your recent mc :hug: xx

Thanks princess ive had a really positive day today i was so happy to see my opks had come when i got home. i did act on nurses advice bless her and ordered preg testing strips also just haven't come yet. i will check cm to check for ov also. me and hubby are just gonna:bd: like crazy in the mean time hahaha. How have you been keeping hows the little bean? x

Yep no harm in getting all possible bd going on ;-)

I am fine thanks, a little nauseous today but nothing to get excited about. Bloating out in the afternoons but apart from that I/we are absolutely fine and hoping that tri1 goes very quickly cos as you know it's a very scary place to be, especially as I mc'd at 6 weeks last time xx

Yep no harm in getting all possible bd going on ;-)

I am fine thanks, a little nauseous today but nothing to get excited about. Bloating out in the afternoons but apart from that I/we are absolutely fine and hoping that tri1 goes very quickly cos as you know it's a very scary place to be, especially as I mc'd at 6 weeks last time xx
you will be fine hun, totally agree its a very scary place i will fast forward it for ya xxxx

Oh bloody hell:roll: I tested this morning and my opks are still very strong im going to keep using them so i get the hang of them this month. I have hpts coming so i will be able to see when i get a negative. I think all i can do for now is monitor my cm and :bd: as mush as i can.

I tested a little while ago my lines are still strong. Im wondering will i still ov even if i still have a pos hpt? can anyone enlighten me?

i think im oving i have ewcm jumped hubby when he got home gonna hurt him real bad before he goes asleep just to make sure hehehehehehe!

yay got a neg hpt this morning! now i just need a + one again lol

cd10 just tested and i have a faint line which wasnt there yesterday. i still have ewcm but not as stretchy as it should be for me to be oving. just gonna stalk my opks for the next few days! (Temp 37.0)

Last edited:
GL hunni, hope they work out for you. Are youtesting more than once a day? Sometimes a surge can be only 1/2 day so it's easy to miss. Then again I'm a :poas: so I'll pee on anything :lol:

:rofl:im testing every time i pee at this stage along with poking and prodding checking cm with a thermometer in my chops :rofl::rofl::rofl: you know wot they say "god loves a tryer"

cd 11 My cervix is soft and high have alot of cm this morning. (temp 36.99) we :bd: last night or should i say i fell asleep but was jumped on not that im complaining :rofl:

Last edited:
cd11 hmmmmm! Just did another stick as im an addict lol its totally neg im wondering have i ovd? im not to sure i did have ewcm and have bd eveyday sometimes twice. Am i in my 2ww i have no idea i think i will just keep testing and fx! (Temp 36.96)

Last edited:
The fact that your cervix was high and soft was a great sign xx

The fact that your cervix was high and soft was a great sign xx
I really hope so princess. If it doesnt happen this month as gutted as i will be i willbe alot more informed for next month. its just driving me crazy as i have no clue if my cycle will be back to normal so soon after my mc. :wall2:

I had no clue about anything to do with TTC or even my whole reproductive system til I joined here :lol:

cd12 opks tested neg (temp 36.78) we didnt bd last night:mad: im angry at myself i fell asleep i really hope i havent ruined my chances i will be thinking about this now till af arrives grrrrrrrr!

wot the hell happened to my day 13 post? hmmmm???? if i posted it on anybody elses can i have it back please lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back