Going up to Reading soon anyone want to meet up????

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
http://www.redwoodsproperty.co.uk/searc ... 1&offset=5

THIRD house down (Stupid me put second house :roll: :oops: :lol: )

Not the most wonderful of looking houses but we got it for £140.000 BARGIN :D it has 3/4 bedrooms one is more of a storage room size but who cares :cheer: we have 3 big bedrooms the house is on 5 floors good sized living room, dining room, and kitchen ive not seen a picture of the bathroom but James says its resonable size

Ive not seen it myself James viewed it last week he put and offer in and it was excepted they want to make a quick sale

We had made the disicion that moving to Reading area was our only option

as i say the house is ok but its what we can afford im never going to be lead by my heart the head rules. And this house needs no work done to it at all only redecorating (and to be honest living where i have for the last 2 and a half years to save up a deposit this is a palace :lol: )

The sellers want a quick sale so have already started the paper work and so has James (dont worry James has done his research)
so now we need to sort out Solicitors fees and servaying

Ive not got to excited about this yet as a lot can happen between now and signing on the dotted line
But were hoping to be in our new home by Xmas
Im finaly going to be living in a really house agian and it will be OURS
:D

oooooohh, this is where we are going for the next meet. We can camp outside.

That great news hun, your wee family deserve it sooooo much.

Awww wow that is great news i will keep my fingers crossed that it all goes through smoothly for you. You really derserve it im made up for you hun. :hug:

A proper family home and if your in for xmas that would be fab :cheer:

Yay, so pleased for you :cheer: How lovely that you'll be together all week now :)

Mildly said:
Yay, so pleased for you :cheer: How lovely that you'll be together all week now :)

i know thats what im the most happiest about no more saying goodbye each week :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :cheer:

I'm 10 minutes away! I could show you around, oops and yep, congratulations!

oh great news hun,

looking forward t meeting you on tuesday.

xx

CONGRATULATIONS YOU SO SO DESERVE THIS BABE Do i get to come stay? pretty pretty please?

see i do write to you so :moon:

So happy for you hun bet you cant wait to move in :D

Hope it goes smoothly

I'm really pleased for you hun :hug:

I used to live in Basingstoke and worked in a hotel there called The Ringway, I think it's called The Appollo now. Years since I've been there but still have some friends there.

:cheer: :cheer: I am so pleased for you that is fab news :dance: :dance:

I am so chuffed for you babes!! congrats to you and james you guys have been waiting for this far too long!

I used to live in Basingstoke... Buckskin isn't such a bad area either :) Some of my best carefree years were spent in Basingstoke and I met my best friend/sister there... So I hope you have as good a time as me :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news Sarah :hug: :hug:

I'm really pleased for you.

Yay!! That's such great news, your own place at last!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lauramumof2 said:
oooooohh, this is where we are going for the next meet. We can camp outside.

That great news hun, your wee family deserve it sooooo much.

Next meet?

Yeah come over and camp out we can have a party :dance:

NickyB said:
I'm 10 minutes away! I could show you around, oops and yep, congratulations!

Great some nearby we'll have to arrange to meet up :D

Morganuk said:
oh great news hun,

looking forward t meeting you on tuesday.

xx

Looking forward to meeting you too :cheer: :D :wave:

Squiglet said:
I used to live in Basingstoke... Buckskin isn't such a bad area either :) Some of my best carefree years were spent in Basingstoke and I met my best friend/sister there... So I hope you have as good a time as me :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh its brilliant to hear from someone who used to live there and hear positive stuff
as ive not been there myself yet it makes me less apprehensive thanks Squiglet :D

Yay! You are quite near me too! I am in Southampton, so we could meet up too! I am so pleased that you are finally going to live together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back