Going up to Reading soon anyone want to meet up????

Magic Monkey said:
Yay! You are quite near me too! I am in Southampton, so we could meet up too! I am so pleased that you are finally going to live together.

oh cool we can have our won mini meet :D :D :D :D

Im also excited as my Sister and Niece live in Portsmouth so i'll be even closer to them in Basingstoke :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats fabulous news :hug: :hug:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm so happy for you, it'll be lovely to be with your james all the time hes not working!!
It looks lovely in that pic! xx

woo-hoo, basingstoke amazingstoke! lol iv never been but iv heard it called that so it must be quite groovey! rele pleased for u x x x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Over 5 floors? ull have buns of steel before long lol!! Im pleased for you! And in by christmas! thats sooo quick! :cheer: :cheer:

:shakehead: well you know what i think of you moving not impressed one little bit how dare you more away from me (please not im only saying this for my own selfish reasons lol)

no seriously i am so so pleased for you hun and dont worry your not gonna get rid of me that easily il be over every weekend (well maybe not every weekend lol) but il def come over with bubba and gate crash :D

good luck wth move will catch up soon lots of love :hug: :hug:

littlepip said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Over 5 floors? ull have buns of steel before long lol!! Im pleased for you! And in by christmas! thats sooo quick! :cheer: :cheer:

OOO i do hope so :pray: :wink: :lol:
hope it helps with the jelly belly too :lol:

:pray: to be in by xmas James reckons we will be but im not so sure though we arnt selling a house all we need to do is move are stuff up there :D

tracey 2 said:
:shakehead: well you know what i think of you moving not impressed one little bit how dare you more away from me (please not im only saying this for my own selfish reasons lol)

no seriously i am so so pleased for you hun and dont worry your not gonna get rid of me that easily il be over every weekend (well maybe not every weekend lol) but il def come over with bubba and gate crash :D

good luck wth move will catch up soon lots of love :hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hunny you softy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i'll miss you too sweetie and your not getting rid of me either you can come visit when ever you like :D

AND NOW I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO HAVE MY 30TH BDAY PARTY IN FEB :cheer:
Your invited everyone all my PF friends are invited :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :lol:

I'll say Hello almost neighbour then!

I'm just up the road in Farnborough :)

Oh thats brilliant news, wooohooo for you. :dance: I hope it all goes by with no hitches ad your in by christmas.

yay!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thats not at all far from meeeeeeeeeee!!! I will be expecting a cuppa round yours as soon as you move in then yeah? A bit keen? Me?? :lol:

only just seen this!
I am so happy that you, James and Collier are finally getting the space you deserve :)
You feel feel sooo much better having your own place and having James there for support! I am so excited for you! xxxx

sazzylou said:
yay!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thats not at all far from meeeeeeeeeee!!! I will be expecting a cuppa round yours as soon as you move in then yeah? A bit keen? Me?? :lol:

We really should arrange a local meet up!! You're only about 3 miles from me too!

Thats fab news Sarah, will keep my fingers crossed for completion before Xmas :cheer: :cheer:

That sounds great, its gonna be a lovely family home :D xx

Congratulations. Im not far away either as im in thatcham! If any meets come up someone let me know!

Claire x

Llys said:
sazzylou said:

We really should arrange a local meet up!! You're only about 3 miles from me too!

Oooh, youre hampshire too!! Where about are you? I dont really know many people in my area....all the mums at school are a bit cliquey (spelling?) , the baby groups i try and go to are from 10am (exactly when Iz wants to sleep...) so i dont get to them much, and i went on netmums but chickened out of actually meeting up with anyone cos i was too nervous :oops: :oops: :oops: A local meet up would be great :D

It would, defo! Sorry to hijack your thread Sarah!

NickyB said:

oooh, where abouts are you?

(yes sorry about your thread sarah! :oops: )

sazzylou said:
NickyB said:

oooh, where abouts are you?

(yes sorry about your thread sarah! :oops: )

yes you should be if im invited then do carry on :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if im not get out of my thread :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111