• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not going to be able to chat for much longer

But Dionne you are in the top ten posters!

Can't you get online for free at the library or something? get a job in a library!, just don't show them the "admit something" thread lol

Lou :)

014.gif

Oh noooooooooo Dionne, we will miss you
310.gif

Come back and see us soon, we need to see piccies of your new hoe, I bet it will be stunning, you have such good taste!! xxxx

Fantastic news about the house, I'm sure you'll settle in straight away!!!
Will miss reading your posts on the forum and take care of lickle ones till your back up and running again!!!!! :wave:

ya im so pleased you found a house! are you not getting the internet in when you move in???? you better be mrs!! xx

You'll be missed hun!
Take care, and have fun in your new home.....Dont be a stranger!

:clap: :clap: pleased for you with house glad things have worked out well :) will you still be in Cov? like the others say pinch someone elses internet and come visit us all, maybe you could run leads into your neighbours house :shhh: or summat lol, ok maybe not a clever idea i hear NTL is big in the midlands and they have a special deal on at the mo i think its phone, internet and sky for £30 a month i think would have to double check :) also heard of a company not sure who but you could have internet without having a phone

lol you lot make me laugh, i owe bt money for my phone bill and im saving every last penny to be able to get £1300 together to move to new house, kris lost his job and im on mat leave grrrrrrrr BT

well if some one a few doors down has wireless internet then il be able to sit by my window and use there conection lol

owwwww the house is great i dont need to do any thing but put my furniture in....

its only £100 i owe :rotfl: but im stuborn lol as soon as i can get the money il get a phone line then il be back...

yes manda i will still be in cov its a 10min drive from where i am now.

oh and my mum has internet so il go on hers once a week to check up on u all :moon:

and to here birth stories looking forward too yours keely :D

Glad you are not abandoning us and im so pleased you have your new home to look forward to hun. :wave: No more :)
Happy moving :cheer:

Dionne you will get withdrawel symptoms from here if you go!!!! :wink:

Whats the longest you've been away from here? :D

hearts81 said:
Dionne you will get withdrawel symptoms from here if you go!!!! :wink:

Whats the longest you've been away from here? :D

lol after i had dior i posted my birth story and didnt come back till she was 5months old and i was preg again :moon:

oh i didn't know kris lost his job hun! when did that happen? bet you'll be round at your mams everyday checking up on us :cheer:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I have PM'd you! :wink:

Well that aint bloody good is it?!?!? Just get your butt back as soon as :wink:

And I hope the move goes well!

Take care babe :hug: xx

By the way......that will teach you to moan about being bored!!!! :wink: :lol:

great news about your new housie.... sorry about your DH losing his job!! I'm sure you'll sort it out - sounds like you're really happy and excited about the move now.
Happy for you, but you'll be missed!! Good luck!

Emilia xx

Hi

Great news about your place!! but crappy about not posting as often but at least you arent leaving for good just pay that bill asap.
Katrina

Re-Conect with Telewest when you a tad more flushed dionne ... Having No Interent would be like loosing my arms ... :roll: hehe, and going by the amount of posts you have done on here ... I am sure you'd feel the same :wink: ... Good luck with the move hun, and dont forget to stock up on Carpet cleaner, your gonna need it with all those Cream Carpets ... I hear Poundland do a good one! :lol: (Keelys Mum xx) :D

good news about your house!

will miss you tho! :(

xxx

nooooooooooo Dionne you cant go!!!! :lol:

The house sounds amazing! Best of luck with the move babe! Get your bill paid and get back here soon!

Sending lots of luck to you all xxxxxxx

dionne im really pleased for you about your new home but will miss you awful :cry: you were there for me at the lowest time of my life thanks hun and take care hope kris finds work soon and pay that bloody bill woman and get back here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back