Going up to Reading soon anyone want to meet up????

Geordie&Bairn said:
sazzylou said:
NickyB said:
It would, defo! Sorry to hijack your thread Sarah!

oooh, where abouts are you?

(yes sorry about your thread sarah! :oops: )

yes you should be if im invited then do carry on :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if im not get out of my thread :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its all seemed to take on a life of its own! The more the merrier though eh? We should have a 'welcome' meet up for you when you move here :D

sazzylou said:
Geordie&Bairn said:
sazzylou said:
NickyB said:
It would, defo! Sorry to hijack your thread Sarah!

oooh, where abouts are you?

(yes sorry about your thread sarah! :oops: )

yes you should be if im invited then do carry on :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if im not get out of my thread :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its all seemed to take on a life of its own! The more the merrier though eh? We should have a 'welcome' meet up for you when you move here :D

oooooooooo im up for that :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well if you lot decied to sort out a meet then i can spend the night up at James and come along :D

sazzylou said:
Llys said:
sazzylou said:
yay!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thats not at all far from meeeeeeeeeee!!! I will be expecting a cuppa round yours as soon as you move in then yeah? A bit keen? Me?? :lol:

We really should arrange a local meet up!! You're only about 3 miles from me too!

Oooh, youre hampshire too!! Where about are you? I dont really know many people in my area....all the mums at school are a bit cliquey (spelling?) , the baby groups i try and go to are from 10am (exactly when Iz wants to sleep...) so i dont get to them much, and i went on netmums but chickened out of actually meeting up with anyone cos i was too nervous :oops: :oops: :oops: A local meet up would be great :D

I'm Farnborough - just over the road :)

Well I think a pre-christmas meet in Basingstoke should be arranged :D The pizza hut in the centre is very good at, and very used to, catering for lots of mums with buggys!!!

I'm very close too, just down the road in Reading.

K.xx

Oops, sorry Sarah! :oops: of course you're invited though!!
I'm Tadley, in between Basingstoke, Newbury and Reading. And I like the idea of a mini meet, shall we start our own thread though?

oooh i like basingstoke !!

used to live in winchester, (going back next year) and went to basingstoke a few times shopping and visiting friends

NickyB said:
Oops, sorry Sarah! :oops: of course you're invited though!!
I'm Tadley, in between Basingstoke, Newbury and Reading. And I like the idea of a mini meet, shall we start our own thread though?

Yes set up a new thread for the meet :cheer:

it looks like the number of you ladies living by it may no be so mini :D

yay!!! good for you.
can i come to the meet my dh works in yateley so I could come up there!!!

xxx

lisanat said:
yay!!! good for you.
can i come to the meet my dh works in yateley so I could come up there!!!

xxx

really?? Where does he work? Most peopl have never heard of yateley, let alone work here!! :lol:

is that the infant school, right in front of it? We keep on thinking of moving up there but not too sure yet.
xx

lisanat said:
is that the infant school, right in front of it? We keep on thinking of moving up there but not too sure yet.
xx

yep, thats the one! Its lovely round here...nice and quiet and a bit 'countryfied' :lol:

Going up to see my house i will be up there on the 17th 18th and 19th (19th only the morning
One of these days i'll be viewing the house though this will not take all day not surw which day yet to be confirmed

So to all those who replied to this licing close by anyone want to meet up Reading Basingstoke?
James lives closer to Reading at the mo so maybe Reading?????

Sarah :cheer: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back