going to hospital.

mrswarner87

Reaction score
ive had some itching this past week, my arms and legs mainly, so i rang midwife to see if i can take antihistamine or something and she said no go to hospital now and take all your notes.

bit dramatic but hey an evening trip out in the fresh air seems like a nice idea lol xx

ill update asap x:eh:

Hope everythings okay x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They just like to be cautious, I had this the other week and they did some bloods for Obstetric Choleastasis, they may also monitor baby make sure it's ok.

Try not to worry it makes the itching worse, trust me.

I was given Piriton to take and I use aqueous cream in the evenings when the itching is really bad to ease it a bit :)

Hope it goes ok for you and keep us updated xxxx

Good luck. Hope all is ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

we got home at 4am this morning, i had a lot of monitoring and blood tests, so far they have come back ok but still have to go back for another appointment sunday morning to do more bloods.
my children got up at usual time of 6 so ive had at the most 2 hours sleep.... im soo tired but hey ho least baby is well and active x

least theyre monitoring u hun, glad baby is active and hope they get to the bottom of things xxxxx

You will probably find they will monitor you every week for bloods now, it's what they are doing with me at the moment :)

Glad everything is ok though xxxx

Good to hear all is ok with u hun, although 2 hours sleep kinda sucks. I hope u managed to get a nap in some time yesterday. Hope it all turns out ok with u and baby and that the itching goes away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back