Going in to hospital

Emma58

Reaction score
Well i have woken up on my due date bleeding :shock: I have rang the hospital and I've got to go in. Don't know what's happening Babylicious is my text buddy so i'll text her when I have any news.

I don'tknow what's going on and whether i should be bleeding like this.

I'm scared and excited all at the same time!!!

Hope everythings ok :hug: :hug: Good luck, hope your holding your baby very soon! :hug: :hug:

I'm bricking it now bleeding getting a bit heavier and I just made the stupid mistake of Googling it!!

Good luck Emma :hug: :hug: :hug:

Luckily you are going to hospital so that they can look after you. We look forward to hearing your news. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fine and that you will be holding your baby soon.

My thoughts are with you.

Awww Good luck Em!! No more googling naughty!!! Everythng will be fine and I bet its baby well and truly on the way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xx

good luck Emma - sure everything will be fine - look forward to hearing later :)

good luck, when i had my show it was bleeding not goo so maybe its that :hug:

Best of luck! Hope it's a labour symptom for you hun :hug:

good luck emma!! you could very possibly be having a punctual baby :cheer: :rotfl:

xxxxxxxxxxx

hello

good luck hun

i bet it is a labour symptom, hope so

keep us posted
x

Emma58 said:
Well i have woken up on my due date bleeding :shock: I have rang the hospital and I've got to go in. Don't know what's happening Babylicious is my text buddy so i'll text her when I have any news.

I don'tknow what's going on and whether i should be bleeding like this.

I'm scared and excited all at the same time!!!

****Been sent home for now they think it's a really heavy show got to go back if I bleed heavily any more. Since I have got home though I keep getting quite strong tightenings and I feel a bit funny, also got a really strong feeling of pressure down below. got a funny feeling i'll be back there later on today!****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back