Going in to hospital

ooohh, good luck !! Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for your bubs :pray:

Glad everythings ok with the bleeding :hug: xxx

Glad everythings ok :) Hope your LO doesnt keep you waiting much longer :hug: :hug:

Glad everything ok, sounds as though baby is coming bang on time!!!

Aww, I am glad you are ok and the bleeding is nothing serious. It doesn't sound as if you have much longer to wait!! :cheer: :cheer:

I feel a right idiot OH is going back to work there is no point him being here hanging around waiting for something to happen and i'm crying my bloody eyes out!! I don't know why i can't stop though.
He's said he will stay at home with me but i don't see the point he might as well be at work doing something.

Just remembered I ordered a Tesco delivery to come between 12pm and 2pm today :x

You're probably feeling weepy cos of the labour hormones! Hopefully you'll pop sometime soon after your tesco delivery :hug: :hug:

Emma58 said:
I feel a right idiot OH is going back to work there is no point him being here hanging around waiting for something to happen and i'm crying my bloody eyes out!! I don't know why i can't stop though.
He's said he will stay at home with me but i don't see the point he might as well be at work doing something.

Just remembered I ordered a Tesco delivery to come between 12pm and 2pm today :x

My OH has gone in to work too. He really wanted to stay but him fussing around mee was making me feel worse. Now I feel lonely :(

I feel really sorry for OH I think I have just made him feel really bad for going to work - but I know he will just do my head in at home. I'm going to relax on the sofa and potter around a little.

awww, hopefully baby is on it's way and you haven't got long to wait! Enjoy some peace and relax xxxxx :hug:

Hi Emma,

It sounds like things are happening for you - it can take a bit of time though.

Stay calm, it'll all be fine.

:hug: :hug:

Babylicious said:
i think baby will be here tonight or tomorrow em :cheer:

I think :pray: he might be too.
It is really weird i have said all the way through I thought he would be born on his due date or i would love him to be born on the 15th because that would have been my Nanna's birthday. And it's looking and feeling like he might be!

Babylicious said:
i think baby will be here tonight or tomorrow em :cheer:

I think :pray: he might be too.
It is really weird i have said all the way through I thought he would be born on his due date or i would love him to be born on the 15th because that would have been my Nanna's birthday. And it's looking and feeling like he might be!

Sounds good Emma. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :cheer:

great news emma!! just need to wait it out now :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111