Itchy aaarrrggghhh!

Hope everything is OK xx

Thanks Kole, blood tests were taken this morning and my appointment at antenatal cinic is at 10am tomorrow. They'll have my results, fingers crossed its just some sort of pregnancy itch. She also did my 28 wk bloods so they'll check for anything like aneamia too. I'll update here tomorrow when I find out.

It really does seem to be worse in the evening, as in now, through the night and in the morning. Mw said they might give me something for the itching whatever is causing it.

Annoying lol.

x

Ok bloods came back normal so they have to send them to Glasgow to get a bile acid count or summin. Also wad given piriton and that's helping. I've to go back in 2 weeks to get my bloods checked again.
X

wow i wonder why they were sent and couldn;t be done where they were originally, at least they taking you seriously though which can only be a good thing. glad to hear blood was fine though.

wow i wonder why they were sent and couldn;t be done where they were originally, at least they taking you seriously though which can only be a good thing. glad to hear blood was fine though.

They don't do the testing in Aberdeen apparently, the nearest place must be Glasgow.

Piriton sure makes me drowsy lol.

x

hopefully it comes back clear too Pinky, glad everything is ok so far :) x

Pinky i didnt realise youd had tests! Hope everythings ok now? x

Pinky i didnt realise youd had tests! Hope everythings ok now? x

Thanks hun,

well I'm not sure who I'm supposed to call about the bile acids test. And the doc said they would take a few days. I'm itching heaps this evening so I've taken some piriton. I doubt it could be OC because my LFTs came back normal unless they just haven't shown up yet. And I'm not anaemic either.

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back