Going into hospital

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey guys...

Going into hospital for a few days to be monitored...bp is high and I have protein and oedema so they're keeping me in and keeping an eye...will get OH to log on and keep you posted if they decide to induce me or stuff - they are talking about giving me injections to mature baby's lungs etc etc.

Ok gotta go...take care guys see you soon

Sue

best of luck sue, your in the best place so they will look after you.

xxxxxx

Good luck sweetheart. I hope all is wel and hope to speak to you soon.
The steroid injections arent too bad but have them in your bum!!

Keep us updated. Much love to you xxxx

Good luck Sue........take care hunny and plenty of rest :)

love julie
xxx

Hello

Good luck Sue, and hope all goes well, hope to hear from you soon.
Katrina

:shock: Wow I've been in a day and let home again!

Got two shots in my bum to mature baby's lungs, was monitored off the face of the planet. The verdict is confirmed PET - will have to go in overnight on Monday next again to get monitored again with bloods etc etc. The Oby/gyn tells me I have a uric acid indicator in my blood that tells him that this bp/proteinuria /oedema will stay with me. He also said that "we'll be lucky to get to the New Year with this pregnancy" - which gives me a three week window to get prepared mentally and physically!

Of course it mightn't happen *fingers crossed* but at least now I know baby will be able to breathe if he/she does come early.

Four babies born on the ward where I was lastnight...not much sleep!

THEY ARE SO TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND HELPLESS!!!!!!!!!!! *broody*

Sue

Glad your ok sue, i am dreading my midwife appointment tomorrow cos last week my BP was slightly raised and i suffered with it with Amy, so they are being extra cautious with this one.

I have bought a home BP checker and it has been up and down today, but i don't know if they work differently to the midwives ones.
I also had slight protein last week, well +1 so i hope that has gone.

:(

Glad you're home and doing okie Sue - was worried for you. Good job you had the shots in your bum too - they're a bit of stinger aren't they :(
They are the best thing to help babies lungs mature.

Hope you last a bit longer than they expect hun. Babies and bodies have a way of deciding things for themselves.

xxxx

Amy's Mum - I had +1 as well, and my bp was way up to 158/95 this time but came down fast. My weight gain has really rocketed though and I'm swelled up like a pot! You keep an eye on yourself now...

Sami - thanks for the email hun..unfortunately I can't use that software on OH's pc which is the only one we have hooked up to the internet. Yes those shots are a stinger...jumped a mile! I think the nurse felt bad when I thanked her (automatically) as she left for the next bed, she'd hurt me so bad! *L*

Fingers crossed!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back