chloe's day

xjdx said:
Really sorry hun, make it chloes day release some pink balloons and write a message from your heart on one for her to catch :hug:

Hi hun this is what i was going to suggest aswell its a great symbolic way to mark the day! You'll never forget your angel she'll always be with you everyday in your heart!!! lots of love and hugs for you at this hard time! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry i cant find the words to say....We're all here for you x

I think the balloon idea is beautiful hun. I dont know or even pretend to know how you're feeling but will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

the balloon idea is lovely. :hug:

a lot of people on here care about you and have followed your journey with chloe maybe we could all write a message/send you a message to attach to a balloon and release some on her birthday along with others of your friends and family or alternatively if you wanted to keep it more private then you just add a message from you and your OH. what a great idea from xjdx

Hey hun im just seeing this now, i really dont know what to say, but wanted to send some hugs your way to let you know im thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

xjdx said:
Really sorry hun, make it chloes day release some pink balloons and write a message from your heart on one for her to catch :hug:

My brother died nearly five years ago and in Feb it wouldve been his 18th birthday. We celebrated it by having balloons personalised and then filled with helium. All the family wrote messages on cards and they were tied to the balloons. At the time he was born (9pm ish) we went outside and released them (then had a drink or two in his memory in my grans house)

Maybe you could think of something like this, it was really nice watching the wind catch them and lift them up into the distance over the clouds

thank you for all the wonderful messages guys and will definetly take in some of your ideas in to account, and will definetly be realeasing a few ballons that day let her know how much i love her :hug: :hug:

I really don't know what to say hun, but you are an amazing woman and have helped so many people on here :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tracey words are pretty meaningless at a time like this but I am sure your gorgeous daughter is watching over you and your new bean making sure she keeps you both safe :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back