• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

girls names

lanny

Reaction score
well if we have a boy we are sure he will be called Herbie no middle name yet but sure we will come up with one.

And my two girls names I have are Kitty and Florrie BUT im not in love with any help!!

I dunno if Florrie and Dolly are too similar?
and david camron has just called his baby girl Florence I dont want it to become popular I know its a different name but I think people will think its short for Florence, do you?

Kitty I dont like shortened to kit and I dont really like cats lol

Help any other ideas plz???

Wow really different names I love them! I'm crap at baby names lol but they are really lovely! x

I like florrie better than kitty x let ne dig out a name book I have and I'll pop back with some suggestions later x (might be tomoz as have a birthday to go to tonight) x

nice to see youre back!! :D
Florrie is cool i think! sounds different and lets face it, there isnt going to be another one of them in her class at school is there haha xx

I would presume that Florrie is short for Florence, and i would expect it to become popular now David Cameron used it...

As for Kitty, i had a cat called Kitty - she was lovely :love: So it is a name i associate with cats, although i think it sounds lovely in general :)

I like to think that if you love a name that you will love it as soon as you hear it - maybe keep looking?

What about Matilda? Lottie? Tilly? Nelly? Betty?

ohhhh its so hard!!!
I'm hoping that maybe a name might just pop into my head when I see her if it is a girl lol.

But really I would like to at least have a few ideas.

I had Besty for months but I have herd a few now in the local paper etc so that has gone out the window.

I need summit different but still girly and to go with monty and dolly ?

Here goes;
Harley
Bea
Coco
Edie
Trixie
Libby
Ellery
Liberty
Kiki
Eden
Ada
Flora
Aria
Viola
Halley

Hope this helps a little x

Oh i really like the name Flora and it's similar to Florrie, if you can overlook it being a margerine :)

Oh i really like the name Flora and it's similar to Florrie, if you can overlook it being a margerine :)

I love flora but there one in my ds school sods law!!
so its a no no for me.

thanks helen theres a few more I like on your list

Yes I would think that Florrie was short for Florence too. What about Maggie?!

I wouldn't think that florrie was shirt for anything tbh x

florrie i love but didnt use because i have a molly and when i shouted both names out loud one after the other it sounded just a bit to comical

I think Tilly is a lovely suggestion :)

Don't be put off Florrie by David flippin' Camereon..... it's a lovely name, and i'm sure if she's never called "Florence" then peolpe won't do it off their own backs iykwim?

florrie i love but didnt use because i have a molly and when i shouted both names out loud one after the other it sounded just a bit to comical

thats what im thinking with florrie and dolly.
Both sat in there double buggy ppl will think im nuts lol

thats what im thinking with florrie and dolly.
Both sat in there double buggy ppl will think im nuts lol

I'll only think you're nuts if you call this one either Bird or Molly / Lolly / Polly etc :p

I think Tilly is a lovely suggestion :)

Don't be put off Florrie by David flippin' Camereon..... it's a lovely name, and i'm sure if she's never called "Florence" then peolpe won't do it off their own backs iykwim?

we have a tilly in the family.
I just cant stand the thought of a name becoming popular I would cry if there suddenly was loads of little florrie's running about lol

I do like Florrie just as it is, and wound't think it was shortened at all.

What about Bessy, or pearl ? you liked those I remember, or Hettie

i was looking after a nast old lady - florence called florrie so for me its a big nono i think kitty sound good tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back