Names :/

Ashley89

Reaction score
Names are proving difficult more so for girls than boys as me and oh love the name Ethan and goes well with his last name Bowen-jones, was wonderingif any of you had any ideas on girls names we like Ava and I like Laila but I dont think I love them could really do with some help! X

Names are so hard lol, we couldnt think for the life of us what to call the baby if it was a boy, luckily its a girl and we have picked Elexis, we both agreed quite quickly on that one! Some other girls names that i personally like but may give you some ideas:

Elise (only because its my DD's name hehe)
Ebony
Darcey
Evie
Isabella
Gracie

xx

Love Gracie and Isabella but my niece is grace and my oh cousin is Isabelle so they are ruled out! And I like Elise but oh not to keen, but thank you for your help, :) x

Family always pick all the good names dont they haha! And no worries, i'm sure a name will pop up eventually that you both can agree on :) xx

Last edited:
Gracie is a brilliant name! ;P shame its a no go..

Others we liked were:
Lana, Millie, and Chloe xx

I like:

Eden
Freya
Isla
Kallie
Kassie

xxxxxxxx

oooh darcey is growing on me now, x

Ethan was always our boys name

Our shortlist for girls was Ella, Alanna, Emily, Sophie
(we went for Ella Sophia)

Well heres my last girls names list - don't worry if there not your cup of tea , as they are all slightly more unusual than the norm (which I like!). I only have one daughter called Briony Leigh, and I had a boy called Devon, so you might get ideas from these... (Oh and incase - we chose Marina Penny in the end!)

Baby names

Paeony
Erin
Imogen
Rori
Renay
Raya
Dorothy
Lyra
Romilly
Piper
Marina
Seren
Rowetta
Peta
Bronwen
Bronte
Brenna
Serafina

Last edited:
i love layla but i like layla-jayde even more but i'm weird i have Ezziemai, a god daughter called taymahr, I love olinea xXx

What about these names:

Sophia
Sophie
Vivian
Jocelyn
Eleanor
Eloise

Source: Babynology

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts