Anyone here got endometriosis?

Alicebabe

Reaction score
I'm having a paranoia induced panic about endometriosis. Since coming off the pill and TTC, I have been getting constant period pain all month. I'm day 17 today and as I'm sitting here, I have period pain!

I dont have particularly heavy AF and its getting more regular, dont have pain on BD but do keep getting terrible diarrhoea. And got quite a bloated tummy :oops:

Can anyone shed some light please?! I keep thinking maybe this pain is due to endometriosis?

sorry ive never heard of this?? have u been docs?
my mum was like this every month bloated runs an she went docs after many tests they put it down to ibs.
xx

http://www.endo.org.uk/info.html

Thats a link to the advice website so people can see what it is. I think I may have IBS or even a wheat allergy so I'm gonna keep a food diary for a while to look for a pattern :think:

I'm thinking about visiting the GP. Thought I'd see what other people thought first.

I had endo and the peak of my pain during a regular 28 day cycle would be on day 14 when I was ovulating.

I would see your doc, endo is more of a sharp pain for me than a bloated pain.

Hope you feel better soon

Hi

I hope you figure it out soon hun, i have a few of those symptoms as well pain during sex,, cramping on and off all month fatigue.
Hopefully you dont have it.
Ide go to the doc monday if your worried.
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back