getting really fed up now

juliebelfast

Reaction score
sorry girls its a bit of a wingy post lol. my due dates the 23rd march and getting really fed up feel quite down as i dont want to go over i was early with my first so think its why im down this time feel like crying i just want her out now so i can see her sorry for the wingy post lol

I know the feeling. Only 35 weeks and getting tired alot easier now and the housework just seems like a mountain to climb evey time I think about it just want to curl up in bed and hide under the duvet.
I had steroid injections at 32 weeks cos I had post pre-eclampsia so we got ourselves prepared for a premature baby and now everything has settled down we are having to consider the fact that it could be full term and even the possibility of being overdue which I reallt dont want to consider. We got our hearts and minds set on an early delivery and now everything has gone back round again so cant sort my emotions out!

aww hun sorry to hear that its awfull thinking were gonna go over our due dates its so depressing as if we havent carried the baby for long enough lol just so excited to see this little one well ill have my fingers and toes crossed for u hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back