really struggling:(

Mrs P

Reaction score
Hello all,

My daughter Keira is coming up to her 1st birthday on christmas eve and im really struggling with her.

I got to a stage where i loved being at home with her, she would play and laugh while i did stuff around the house. In the last few months she seems to be constantly poorly and wingy , whether its a cold and runny nose or a bad cough :(

I dread being at home with her, i cant leave the room without her crawling after me crying and she is wingy most of the day. I get upset .

HELP :cry: :cry:

Can anyone relate to this? Does it get easier?

Amy :wall:

Ryan's nowhere near 1 yet, but have you spoken to your health visitor and do you have pnd? Also there is a charity called homestart - http://www.home-start.org.uk/ - may be worth giving them a call for someone to talk to and help you out a bit?

Hope things pick up for you. Sorry I can't be much help but wanted to reply. x

hi hun they do go through a clingy stage but it does get easier, hang in there hun :hug:

Hi

I remember Olivia becoming VERY clingy and wingey when she started crawling but onces she started walking arouns furniture she was a lot better!

I think its probably just a phase she is going through, and if she has been ill as well that will make it worse!

Dont worry hun, i know it can be hard work but it will get better :hug:

Hi Kelly G,

i wondered if it was frustration coz she cant walk yet :doh:

Hope this phase ends soon :pray:

Amy

Hi

I can relate to this. my dd cries when I leave a room, crawls after me wherever I go, sticks to me like velcro all day LOL. I love her so much, but it does get tiring and it feels constant all day. All I can say is that she is at the age when seperation anxiety is kicking in. My ds was quite bad with it until he started play group when he was 2.

i promise it does get easier, make the most of it. It won't be long until they are embarrased by us LOL :cry:

This is very typical at this age, don't worry it gets better :)

thanx for all your help ladies! :hug:

Keira was 1 today and got lots of cool new toys, im hoping these will stimulte her more that the toys she has bee playing with for younger babies and will notice less that ive left the room! :lol: :pray:

Amy

aww happy birthday kiera! hope she had a great day :hug:

Firstly :hug: for you...

Ruby is very clingy at th mo, its defo a stage they go through. She wont settle for anyone but me, and she is normally NOT a clingy baby at all, she hated being cuddled so its quite nice at the mo when she snuggles into me :wink:

They do go through seperation anxiety at this stage, they realise they are a seperate person to you instead of you being one (if that makes sense), and they hate it when you leave them.

It will get easier (I hope so anyway :pray: :pray: )

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back