So fed up!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by ashley22, Sep 5, 2005.

1. ashley22

ashley22 Well-Known Member

Hi girls

Not been on for a while been trying to prepare for baby coming so been decorating and the like.

Well since I was last on I have found out I am having a girl. I went to the Babybond Clinic in Livingston and seen my daughters beautiful face for the first time. I was very surprised by how clear the scan was (I would post pics but don't know how).

I have 5 weeks to go and am getting fed up all ready, I just really want it over and done with. Not that I haven't enjoyed being pregnant cause I have but I just want the baby here!

Anybody else feeling fed up?

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i have got 2 weeks and 4 days left and cant wait for the pregnancy to be over but i know i am going to miss feeling my baby grow inside me and kicking me sounds silly i know but it has been the one thing me and my baby have been through just me and him/her

3. hope

hope Well-Known Member

Congrats on seeing ur daughter's face ashley. I agree with sarah though. I know it can be annoying waddling around carrying that big bump everywhere, & going to the loo a zillion times! But feeling the little one move & kick inside u is a special feeling. I feel really sorry for my husband knowing he will never have this special bond. And I feel proud too knowing that I am providing a safe, warm & comfy home for my li'l one! AW Im defenitely going to miss this in 7- 8 weeks time!!!!!!!!

4. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Have to agree with you all. Am fed up of feeling so uncomfortable lying/sitting down etc, but I love feeling baby move about - even when it's quite violent movements I'm feeling!! It will be so strange not to feel it any more and I think I'll miss that more than anything.

Let's see if I'm saying the same thing in another 5/6 weeks when I'm only a couple of weeks away!!!

LBxx

5. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

i the same dont want him to come out coz then i'll have to share him! but i want to know what my bodys guna look like and how bad my strechmarks r and what he looks like
    im so bored n fed up just want him here..even if i only get 2 hours a nite when hes born i dont care coz i'll have him n i wont be bored n e more!!

6. Guest

im soooo fed up.. too much pain.. cant walk, cant sleep,, just want baby out, and let some one else look after it for a day lol hope my OH is ready lol

7. AmberNicole

AmberNicole Well-Known Member

Awww, congrats on the precious girl. I remember feeling so fed up, especially when my due date came and went! I still miss feeling Ava kicking inside, but it's so much better having her in my arms now. :)