So fed up!!!

ashley22

Reaction score
Hi girls

Not been on for a while been trying to prepare for baby coming so been decorating and the like.

Well since I was last on I have found out I am having a girl. I went to the Babybond Clinic in Livingston and seen my daughters beautiful face for the first time. I was very surprised by how clear the scan was (I would post pics but don't know how).

I have 5 weeks to go and am getting fed up all ready, I just really want it over and done with. Not that I haven't enjoyed being pregnant cause I have but I just want the baby here!

Anybody else feeling fed up?

i have got 2 weeks and 4 days left and cant wait for the pregnancy to be over but i know i am going to miss feeling my baby grow inside me and kicking me sounds silly i know but it has been the one thing me and my baby have been through just me and him/her

Congrats on seeing ur daughter's face ashley. I agree with sarah though. I know it can be annoying waddling around carrying that big bump everywhere, & going to the loo a zillion times! But feeling the little one move & kick inside u is a special feeling. I feel really sorry for my husband knowing he will never have this special bond. And I feel proud too knowing that I am providing a safe, warm & comfy home for my li'l one! AW Im defenitely going to miss this in 7- 8 weeks time!!!!!!!!

Have to agree with you all. Am fed up of feeling so uncomfortable lying/sitting down etc, but I love feeling baby move about - even when it's quite violent movements I'm feeling!! It will be so strange not to feel it any more and I think I'll miss that more than anything.

Let's see if I'm saying the same thing in another 5/6 weeks when I'm only a couple of weeks away!!!

LBxx

i the same dont want him to come out coz then i'll have to share him! but i want to know what my bodys guna look like and how bad my strechmarks r and what he looks like
im so bored n fed up just want him here..even if i only get 2 hours a nite when hes born i dont care coz i'll have him n i wont be bored n e more!!

im soooo fed up.. too much pain.. cant walk, cant sleep,, just want baby out, and let some one else look after it for a day lol hope my OH is ready lol

Awww, congrats on the precious girl. I remember feeling so fed up, especially when my due date came and went! I still miss feeling Ava kicking inside, but it's so much better having her in my arms now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back