Gestational diabetes suggested to have a c section?

Agree, I'd push for the section if you're in for 24hrs regardless! An elective c-section is supposed to be a much better recovery than an emergency one anyway.

My boobs didn't grow either. I made plenty of colostrum before baby was born :) I did have supply issues once she was born but I would put that down to stress/baby blues/lack of eating more than anything else. There's no reason you can't have a great milk supply, even if your boobs haven't changed at all! x

Agree, I'd push for the section if you're in for 24hrs regardless! An elective c-section is supposed to be a much better recovery than an emergency one anyway x

I will definitely make the point the last consultant made when I see the next one on the 16th. Who knows hopefully I will go into labour on my own by then!

Managed to get a tenth of a 1ml syringe last night! Quite happy with that considering t was my first go! Lost half of it aswell! I dropped it :doh: nipples are very sore now though xx

Hi, just wondering if you’ve had the baby yet and what your out come was

I had undiagnosed GD in both my pregnancies and naturally gave birth to 10lb babies but I didn’t have to stay in to check baby’s blood sugar when I had DD a year ago. Had her at 3am was out at 9pm the same day they checked her bloods twice, was a bit annoying when waiting for them to take blood when she wanted to feed.

Hope all is well. Would love to hear your whole story xx

Hi, just wondering if you’ve had the baby yet and what your out come was

I had undiagnosed GD in both my pregnancies and naturally gave birth to 10lb babies but I didn’t have to stay in to check baby’s blood sugar when I had DD a year ago. Had her at 3am was out at 9pm the same day they checked her bloods twice, was a bit annoying when waiting for them to take blood when she wanted to feed.

Hope all is well. Would love to hear your whole story xx

She has had the baby :) May posted the birth story on the April mums thread in tri three.

What are the chances that diabetes will appear after the baby will be born, sorry for asking after such long period of time for this threat to be passive. I'm just curious because my mother was healthy but after some time her doctor told she had some kind of disbalance in her body, and she is prone to diabetes. Afterwards alimentation was changed completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back