debating a gender scan

barbi3

Reaction score
hi ladies i am debating a private gender scan as i have been told im having a girl but im really doubting it as i think im having a boy.at my anomaly scan the sonographer told me I THINK ITS A GIRL i asked how sure she was and she told me no scan is 100%,the thing is when i had my other daughter on my scan picture it had xx and in my maternity notes it had the same xx but on this scan its not in my notes or on my picture .Does anyone who have had their gender told to them have the sex of baby in their notes or on their pic or is it just me !!

How many weeks are you, the further you're along the easier it is to tell, I wanted to go at 16 weeks but they said they weren't 100% sure they could tell and 20 weeks it's much easier to tell.

hey they told me they no longer note in anywhere in your maternity notes mine doesnt say anything about the sex.... i had 16 week private scan and my routine hospital 20 week scan and both said its a boy :) hope this helps :)

hi ladies thanks for replys
i am 24+4 weeks i had my anomaly scan at 21 weeks, and thanks mancat its good to know im not the only one who has not got gender in notes thank yous !!! :D

My sonographer said 'a girl...yep, definitely a girl!'
But it isn't mentioned anywhere in my notes x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

nope not mentioned in my notes eitherx

With my son it said make fetus on my 20 week scan this time i had different hospital so the ceiling refused to tell me wankers. But i know its easier to spot a little boy than girl x

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Meant to say male fetus damn phone lol x

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27