Gave in

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
So I gave in and ordered a Doppler should be here next week :) Hopefully it means i can worry less and hear her heart beat when theres not so much movement :)
I've ordered angelsounds don't know if its any good but it was cheap and came with the quickest delivery :)

have you got a link for this because iam after one x

They are really good Monkei, well worth a purchase x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jhust ordered it of Amazon they are the same price new as second hand on ebay :) x

I just ordered one today also :X I know I'm still a little early, but I'm hoping I can track down that HB before my first appointment (at 8 weeks). Kinda doubtful on that, but it will be fun to try!

Plus, my hubby won't be able to come with me to my appointments, and I think he'll love being able to hear it. :)

Angel sounds is really good value, I didn't pick up HB until about 14weeks so don't fret if you don't find it yet Tipper :)

I found my beans heartbeat for the 1st time on Friday so i was 9+2 on my dates and ive heard it everyday since. At first i was trying at night time after tea but all i could hear was my tea going down so i started trying in the morning before id even got out of bed and it was great as i had a full bladder to push my uterus forward :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have angelsounds too. It was good once I could find HB. Didnt hear it until 16 weeks though. PLEASE dont get worried if you cant find it!! You may find you worry more having a doppler but remember bubs could just be in a bad pos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back