Yay!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I felt inspired so ordered an angelsounds doppler from amazon yesterday. It has just arrived. I cant wait to get home and give it a whirl. I know at 10+6 I might not hear anything yet, but I am still excited.

I am impressed at the delivery time.

How exciting!! I dare not get one, I wouldn't do anything else!!!

Woo! I love my doppler not used it in ages though lol I didn't hear anything until 14-15 weeks xx

No joy for me finding it. I got a little excited thinking i had found it, then I put my fingers on my pulse and it matched the speed of what I was hearing so I think it was just my heartbeat. Also I heard it near my groin and then I tried the otherside and it was the same, so definitely my heartbeat, lol.

I will try and again at the weekend when I have more time and use some lotion instead of the aftersun gel I was using and see if that makes a difference.

The first time I used my AngelSounds (I think I was about 11 weeks) it took me ages to find the heartbeat.

I'm sure you'll find it next time!

any joy yet Mrs B?

I listened last night and it was really loud this time, and I could hear it twizzing round/rolling over too, so lovely :)

I havent tried since, I am gonna have go tomorrow when I wake up, gonna smother my belly in lotion instead of aftersun gel, lol. Fingers crossed I hear something.

Rheych, that's so cool. I hope I hear it soon!

I heard it! I heard it!

This morning before i got up i thought use my doppler again. I used baby oil today and after i few minutes i found it. It was just above my pubic bone and almost central and it moved. I felt like i was chasing it, lol. I called hubby up and he listened and confirmed it was faster than my heartbeat and said how cool it was.

I am so chuffed!

That's lovely I got one last week but I've not heard it yet. How many weeks are you?

oooo it's so exciting isn't it?!

mine is slightly to the left at the moment rather than in the middle, got my scan on Wednesday too so I will be able to tell the nurse where to look :)

I am 11+2 today.

It's very exciting. Hehehe what are we like stalking our babies, lol. Ooooo how exciting to have your scan on Weds, mine is on Friday, I cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back