Gallbladder op right on fertile window ?

Lillith

Oh sorry it showed up so early. At least you will be able to dtd in March! And no need to dip and finish.

Have you ordered the gel?

I'm worried now because my partner won't get to me until cd12, well that's when I had a positive opk last cycle. If this cycle is the same is it too late to dtd with positive opk or is that about right ?, I'm gonna start another post up lol.
Charlotte I'm off to buy the gel in a short while before school run xx

Lillith

It's too late dtd if opk is already positive. You need to do before that. Better 3 days before than 1 day after.

Plan B. Dip and finish? x

We can do it on the day of positive test, I thought you actually ovulate from 6-36 hours after a positive opk so surely sperm would get there before then wouldn't they ?. Awwww man I'll be gutted if we miss this month as well �� xx

Lillith

It's too late dtd if opk is already positive. You need to do before that. Better 3 days before than 1 day after.

Plan B. Dip and finish? x

Charlotte my partner is in a difficult situation and lives as fulltime carer for his mum, we don't get to see each other that often as he's 5 hour drive away �� so quick dip before is not gonna happen as he's not coming until I'm cd12. I wish id never started taking the evening primrose oil now lol, it's cocked it all up with this short cycle length x

Lillith

Thats why I don't take it. Same applies to folic acid. FA made my cycle long, slow to start and slow to finish. I realised within one cycle.

Maybe don't take it next month?? x

Sorry you can't see your partner too oftne as he is away. :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back