Galen Rohan Marks - 10/05/2008 9lb 15ozs

That was a beautifully written birth story. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Galen is gorgeous, you must be so proud.

:hug:

Awwww! What a great birth story! It made me cry, and for some reason reminded me of my labour although they were totally different :lol:
Congratulations and enjoy your little boy, he is absolutely stunning! :cheer:

Congratulations he is gorgeous :D. where are pictures of mummy and Galen? xx

Huge congrats :D :D

And an official welcome to the biff baby club :) We'll have to make a blinkie :lol:

aww, he's gorgeous! congratulations, brilliant story! welcome to the home birth club :dance:

Congrats! You did so well! Galen is beautiful.

Thats lovely your dog was nearby too, if I had a home birth I think I would like my lab Cara to be there, I think she'd be quite calming and definatley help my husband!

Well done again :hug:

Sherry, huge congratulations to you and Daniel. Galen is so cute, a gorgeous little boy. Well done xx :hug: :D

Congratulations im glad ypur homebirth all worked out for you hes gorgeous.

I thoroughly enjoyed your birth story. Well done and congrats again...!

Now I want a home birth!!! :?

what a clever girl, just a bit of gas and air wow.
Lovely story it reminded of what i have to come and boy am i scared :?

OMG what a lovely story! Made me cry although doesn't take much to do that anyways these days lol.

Galen is absolutely gorgeous, you are soooo lucky!

I've decided I not want a home birth but only if I can hire your house and your Midwife - Council made me get written permission for my dogs so doubt they'd approve sheep in my garden!!!

Congratulations again to you both,

love Sarah xxx

Fantastic birth story Sherlock and Galen is a gorgeous looking baby, congratulations to you all :cheer:

What a beautiful birth story!

I'm so glad you got the homebirth that you wanted :hug: :hug: :hug:

Galen is beautiful :hug:

Thank you everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry its taken me so long to get back here to say that :oops: Been kept busy of late :lol: Boobie Monster is forever hungry it seems.....

It meant the world to me to have my homebirth. As many of you know it was really important to me and you followed my woes over the weeks. It was such a great experience birthing at home and I've nothing but good things to say about it genuinely. I'd be hard pushed to find any negatives. It was relaxed, low key and more or less hands off from the MW's which to some might seem scary, but it actually made me far more relaxed as I just went with my body and did what felt natural to me.

I did post an update and some more pics over in 3rd tri

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=77270

Congratulations, Galen is gorgeous :hug:
A lovely birth story, i had my last daughter at home and will do so again this time, a much better experience than hospital, for me anyway. I am actually looking forward to the birth as the whole experience was just so special :D
:hug:

Congratulations!! :cheer: Well done!!

The story was amazing - it made me cry (not that it takes much these days :) )! I'd love a home birth but we're about to move so not sure how I'll feel in th new pad! If not, I am going to a birthing centre. No hospitals for me..nooooo way!!

Galen is beautiful and I'm sure you are enjoying every moment. Good to see you still popping up in different forums!

Take care x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back