Galen Rohan Marks - 10/05/2008 9lb 15ozs

Fantastic story! You have given me even more inspiration to opt for a home birth! and the photos are fantastic!! :cheer:

Congratulations! What a lovely story. I'm happy you were able to have your home birth. Your son is adorable!!

What a lovely birth story. Galen is gorgeous! Congrats to you and Daniel :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aw Sherlock - what a story. You did so well - I'm really proud of you.

Galen is gorgeous and I'm so pleased breastfeeding is going well for you.

Enjoy your wee bundle.

Lots of love

Valentine Xxx

What i lovely birth story Sherlock :D
I am so glad you got the birth you wanted.
And he is gorgeous hun :D

congratulations sherlock, im so glad you hung out for your homebirth xx

Congratulations!!

Sounds like you had the birth you wanted which is great.

Oh and he is absolutely gorgeous!!

Sherry that was beautiful to read thankyou so much for sharing it with us all :hug: i got big happy tears in my eyes now that you got the home birth you wanted :D :D :D am really inspired by you lady - thankyou. Galen is gorgeous :D x x x x

Wow what an absolutely amazing birth story.

I am so glad you had a great experience.

Galen is gorgeous :D

Wonderful birth story, I couldn't help getting emotional reading when Galen finally popped out :hug: Congrats, he's gorgeous xxx

Great birth story, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you got the birth you wanted which is brilliant :D

Congratulations

Alex x

Awwwww.... well done!!! I have already congratulated you but just wanted to say it again!!

He is so cute!!!

well done you! he's beautiful. Proud that you stuck to your guns right til the end!

congratulations!! what a lovely birth story, im so glad you got exactly the birth you wanted. the little guy is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :cheer: well done chick x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back