FINALLY!!!!!!! Noah is born.......

CONGRATULATIONS CAT AND MARK!!!

I cant believe how big he was, hope cat is better soon and congratulations again, such a lovely name as well.

xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS cat and mark....

well done Cat for holding out so long on the gas and air.... sorry you had a bad time with the epidural! hope you get better soon.

Pics please......

x

CONGRATULATIONS CAT AND MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Really love the name. It's number one name on my list at the moment if I have a boy!!

Can't wait to see the pics xxx

Get Well Soon xxx

Congratulations!!!

Lots of love to you all and a speedy recovery to Cat!!

Big hugs!!

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D

congrats 2 you both. hope you get well soon cat! cant wait 2 see piccys.

take care
claire
xxx

I can't believe I missed this post up until now, it's been driving me mad wondering!

Congratulations to you both. Sorry you had such a rough time Cat, well done with holding out as long as you did. Spinal headache sounds so so painful. :( Hope you are up and about soon.

Love to all 3 of you.

xxxxxx

PS What a beautiful name!

Cannot believe I have missed this

Well done Cat and get well soon hunny, congratulations to the pair of you and welcome baby Noah.

xx

lol me too! Congratulations to you both, may you have a very speedy recovery xxxxx

YIPPIE :D So gald to hear you finally got to meet your little one!! take care hun and so sorry to hear about all the problems you had to deal with.

Natalie x

Congratulations, Cat!! Enjoy this time with your lovely baby.
Emilia xx

Congratulations!!!!!

hope you will recover quickly and both of you enjoy your bundle!!!!

Mark, well done for taking care of the situation, I hope my OH will do the same if needed :wink:

Congratulations to you both!!!

Hope you feel better soon Cat - what a brave girl you were lasting so long on gas and air. you should be really proud of yourself. :D

I was just thinking about Cats labout again, and I remembered that she went into labour on tuesday morning and not monday, which means a 36 hour labour?

Just wondering.

I know, I should get out more, I have way too much time on my hands! :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Congratualtions Cat and Mark on the arrival of baby Noah (love the name - am biased as its the name we have chosen for a boy). Hope you are feeling loads better Cat and lots of love to all 3 of you xx

Hi Cat

How are you feeling? hope your headaches are geting better.... back pain and severe headaches are the worst.. I really feel for you! Looking forward to seeing the pic's of little noah....

x

I missed this post as well! Have been wondering how you got on!! Congratulations to you both on the birth of Noah. Hope you are on your way to recovery now...

Love from Jacq x

Hey everyone Im back!

after suffering everything possible after the birth of baby Noah Im finaly nearly recovered!

Today is my first day alone with him, as Mark has gone back to work today!

Just thought I would pop on and show you some piccys and see whats been going on. Congrats to all of you who have popped out your little ones while I have been gone, will no doubt be comparing notes and tradig stories with you all!

So here is little Noah in the hospital with Mark and me!
Family-Shot-1-DAY-old.jpg

Welcome back Cat!!!

Glad your feeling better now, sounds like you went through it a bit!

hows Noah, is he being good for his mummy?

Hope your feeling better Cat!
Welcome back! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back