Funeral Tomorrow

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hey everyone
That time is upon us, little Oirrinn is now ready for her big goodbye. We've arranged a cremation for her tomorrow morning at 9.30. The funeral director couldn't have been nicer and said I can pop in any time to talk to them. I took a small teddy to go in beside her, a little blue knitted bear with a red velvet bow that my mum had made. It was originally my wee boys but it kind of makes sense. Oirrinn would have been wearing mostly blue if she had have arrived well so to have a wee hand me down from her big brother to go with her makes sense.
We've chosen a very private service, no words or music, just mummy and daddy saying goodbye. I don't know how I'm going to manage, but I will.

Massive hugs megs :hugs:
Having her brothers bear is such a lovely idea.
So sorry you are having to go through this, sending you and your family love and strength for tomorrow x

Lots of love and strength to get you through tomorrow.

You have been so brave and so dignified, Oirrinn would be very proud.

Say goodbye and then take some time to heal.....

I hope given the circumstances you are able to have a semi enjoyable Christmas for your son

xxxxxx

Sending lots hugs and love!! Hope tomorrow goes as well as it can!! Thinking of you xxxxx

Love and Thoughts for you tomorrow!! Xxx

:hugs: hope you both have a peaceful service for your little angel xxxx

Thinking of you megs, and what lovely thoughtful bits to say farewell with. I hope you can enjoy something of a Christmas with your family. xxx

Love and hugs hun. Will be thinking of you and your hubby tomorrow as you say goodbye to your angel. Xxx

what a lovely name xx will be thinking of you xx

Hi Megs I'm so sorry to hear about your baby girl Oirrinn. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Will be thinking of you tomorrow x x :hugs:

Will be thinking of you and your husband tomorrow. Xx

Thanks everyone. Everything went as we had hoped this morning, a quiet goodbye, just the three of us. The staff were very respectful and allowed us the time we needed to say our goodbyes. My mum had made a wee posy of white and blush pink roses for Oirrinn, just perfect like she was.
In a way it feels like a weight has been lifted off of our shoulders but I know a part of our family will always be missing. x

Goodness me, we're just back from the out of hours service, my wee boy has scarlet fever. It never rains but it pours! Hoping 2014 is a bit brighter!

- I have not explored the forum much this past few weeks

Megs I am so so so sorry to read your tragic news- such a difficult time for you and your family - and hope you had abit of closure today passing your beautiful little girl to the angels . Sorry to hear about your little boy being poorly aswell :(

Hopefully 2014 will bring some hope and happiness to you - but I know obviously a peice of you will always be missing

Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back