Full term on Monday and no birth plan!!

traci

Reaction score
I was meant to do my birth plan today but my MW is suffering with morning sickness and cancelled!! She's hopefully coming Monday or Tuesday. I'm getting a bit worried about it now, as everyone seems to think I'm going to go into labour early!!

Not having a birthing plan isnt a big problem hunny, i never had one with Adam and im glad i didnt. I went in with an open mind and went from there.
:yay: for being full term hunny, it seems like its gone so quick :) x x

I didn't have one either hun, my MW when I was in the delivery suite was fab, she asked me did I want baby put on me right away, did I want the placenta injection etc, did she want me to find out from C or my sister if it was boy/girl, you could write a few rough notes but I will def be going in with an open mind next time around x

traci, why do you need a mw to do a birth plan? :) I did mine today, wasn't very complicated...

Like ilove said just write a few notes and make sure your birth partner knows your preferences. Best to be open minded anyway x

one of my mates just had a baby a few days ago and she had a birth plan but she was saying nothing went to plan. right now i cant even think about a birth plan. i might not have a choice in the matter. i had a hole in my heart when i was a baby and operated on when i was 5. so thier keeping a close eye on me and my gynae, cardiologist and anaesthetist have to assess me and say which is the best way. i think as long as you have the right medical help and support around you you'll be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back