Full moon on Monday (13th)!!!

Pips what sort of meals did you make cos Im thinking of doing that (if I can stand long enough!!!!)

Or may see if my Mum would like to do it!!!!!

L x

anything easy to microwave or stick in a pot to reheat: pasta sauce, casseroles or pies but my big fave has been macaroni cheese -haven't stopped making more because can't stop eating it and then think 'oh well it's finished, need more' doh! lol

i'm hoping they can microwave my pasta at the maternity lol, because i will be taking some with me to eat between contractions (not a sweet tooth really)

also got lots in the freezer for when i get back as nobody will be there to help me after the birth. easy food is great!

do you have any more ideas for nice meals to prepare? i'm out of inspiration

Damien was born by a full moon - trying to tell his Pagan Mmther something?....

Pips - what about Spaghetti bolangnes, lasagnes - they are my favourite - you could always try some nice potatoe bake dishes - yum!!! or meatballs.

Think Im going to get my cook books out and start getting some ideas. Maybe should pack hospital bag first - still havent done it!

L x

hmmm yes! lasagna sounds great! must get the ingredients now
i forgot mash! lots of lovely veg mash (have made sweed, carrot and potato) and that's really healthy :D

but i guess you're right i should also do my bag... i haven't wanted to do it yet but maybe that will get baby started

Wow! haven't you packed your bag!!!!??? your one brave woman!!!!

L x

Wow pips, my bag is in OH car.....along with the babies car seat.....too prepared me thinks!

i'm a last minute person so i'm not planning on packing things til i REALLY have to. i have a list done though so i don't forget things

i reckon there is too much pressure on pre birth and we should all relax! (that's just me)

you guys are probably right, it's best to be ready just in case... can't bring myself to it though. funny...

I didn't pack mine til after my waters broke! Was amusing walking round the house with a towel between my legs but it didn't need packing beforehand really - and I'm normally a mega-organized person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back