Woohoo full term today!! :)

Nic36

Reaction score
Been waiting for today for sooooo long!!!!! Am finally full term today! :).
After several bouts of bleeding since 32 weeks, I have been so afraid of going into preterm labour, and have deprived myself of my beloved curries and other spicy foods just in case it set things off. Now we can go Indian to our hearts content...! :). Can't wait now for LO to arrive and join us in our lives! :). We're ready and waiting for you little girl! :) xx

Awww congrats hon! Celebrate with a curry and hopefully your LO will get a wriggle on x

Yippee well done and congrats on getting to full term chick! It's time for the rock to get ticking now as baby could come anytime hehe x

I meant the clock not rock lol bloody spell check!!!

Yay I kno ! I can't believe how quick it's gone! Xx

Yippee well done and congrats on getting to full term chick! It's time for the rock to get ticking now as baby could come anytime hehe x

And congrats to you too!!! :) woohoo!

Congrats to both you ladies - just one more mile stone to go :)

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh congratulations hun. Now go eat a curry. lol xxxxx

congrats enjoy a nice curry be sure to have plenty of gaviscon on hand for after though

Congratulations! Wish it was me.. I'm right behind you both though! :p Enjoy the curries and pineapple and all that stuff ;)

Congratulations! Wish it was me.. I'm right behind you both though! :p Enjoy the curries and pineapple and all that stuff ;)

Just a few more days for you to wait - that'll soon fly by! :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back