Full moon on Monday (13th)!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
You may think "so what"?

But, so many babies are born on the full moon, in all the births I have attended I have often driven to a lady in the middle of the night and noticed the huge bright full moon in the sky.

There is a full moon on Monday, even my midwife was saying yesterday about how busy they get on the night of the full moon and how it's all about monthly cycles etc. A lot of women say their periods coinside with the moon too.

The next one isn't till the 13th March so I am hoping my baby chooses to come out nearer this one than the next - can't see it coming monday but I guess you never know!!

So, fingers crossed to everyone waiting - it will be interested to hear if any of us deliver on Monday night - if you do though try and hold it in till after midnight as Valentines day is such a lovely birthday to have, and better than the 13th which every few years would fall on a friday!!!

Much love

i was convinced i was going to have Charlotte on the 13th, partly due to the moon! But no i was totally wrong!
There is bound to be a LO born tho...wonder who??!

i hope its meeeeeee!!!!!!! please apple of my eye turn up so mammy and daddy can finally see you!!!!

I'll answer that one fast: it has to be ME!!!!!!!
*only hoping*
although i heard about the moon as well and am seriously counting on it -fingers crossed. if not i prob get a sweep on wed :(

Kerry, i'd love a 13th feb! the number has very often been lucky for me; and whether it's a valentine's bubs or not it's going to get the biggest dose of love ever :D
do you want a valentine's baby then?

grrr leanne you got there before me :wink:
ok, fingers crossed for both of us then

I really don't mind, my cousins birthday is the 14th Feb and she has always said its a lovely day to have a birthday on.

We have 15 family birthday's already in feb so any time in feb is a nightmare for us as it's bound to clash with someone elses!!

Don't really want it to still be in there in March though!! :?

oh my! that's a lot of birthdays... good luck then!
by the sounds of it it will be a feb baby :D

Its true about the full moons, and about 3 days either side!
Infact ive been taking notice on this website and even here there seems to be more births around then!
Ive been getting loads more braxton hicks over the past few days and they are getting more uncomfy so heres hoping my LO will make his appearance around then too!

Oooooooo that is interesting! I love hearing things like this. I would love it to be me, but its more likely to happen to me on the next one.

Could be interesting to see what happens!!!!!

L x

I too have had a lots more pains etc and I know it's wrong to get my hopes up as I know we will all be very p****d off by the end of the week when we are all atill here but you have to have hope. I think the next 24 hours should contain curry, sex, walks etc to help things along!! Mind you I am so tired today that it may just be a curry!!

I read somewhere yesterday that very early signs can be flu like symptoms and looser more frequent bowel movements. I have had flu anyway so that will be hard to recognise but after 8 months of going to the loo every few days (if that) I do seem to be more regular all of a sudden (sorry if TMI).

Fingers crossed for us all!!

OH MY GOD!!!

With a little help from the web and a few old diaries I have just had a look at when the full moons were around the time of the births of my first two children......my findings are very spooky!!

Harrison was born 22.11.99 - full moon was 23.11.99
Olivia was born 07.03.01 - full moon was 09.03.01

Thats so interesting isn't it!!

Silly really as it raises my hopes even more for monday!! Just a bit of fun!!

Oh, I really want the next baby to be mine!!!!!!!!! I know, Pips, it should be you, by our tickers, I am not even due yet, but I just can't handle the weight of my bump anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Maheen, Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!
As for the 14th of feb, I think it's a lovely message, but personally, I would not like to have my own birthday on a special occasion, and so I'd rather she comes on 13th or 15th...OR BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Fingers crossed for everyone though...let's see who is first!! :lol:

Mel xx

i think it would be really funny if we all started popping our babies on monday hehe :lol:

i'm getting even more fed up with people phoning, emailing or MSNing to ask if it's finally here.. thats to say how fed up i am because i do feel quite a bit of pain 'down there'
my message on phone is now: 'don't bother asking we will let you know when the time has come' !!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr :twisted:

melhoney i will race you to the finish line!!!! it is almost in sight!!!! 8 days seems like such a long time away doesnt it??????? eeek not long hunny til we are mothers. holy crap

hmmm interesting just had a look at a few sights my baby is due 27th may and according to one site this is the date of a dark moon :?
if i was to have baby at full moon id have to have it 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late xxxx

Leanne,

I did not even realise we were sharing the same EDD!!!! :oops:

It would be really spooky if we were giving birth on the same day, before the EDD, because of the moon!! :lol: :lol:

ohhhhhhh, I wish it comes soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
Mel xx

Hubby just informed me that the next full moon is the 13th March so he reckons I will have it the week leading up to that!!

Horrid man!!! Why don't they understand how uncomfortable we are!!

Anyone????

I had pains during the evening which got me very excited, then about 9pm they went and I had a really good nights sleep for a change.

Never mind!!

Thats a shame Kerry - its weird cos I had a good nights sleep too - which I was really pleased about.

They are very far and few between these days. Mind you Im sitting here at 12.12 this afternoon and I could easily go back bed!

L x

lol lisa i'm feeling exactly the same.. good night but still tired!
am going to carry on making big meals that can easily be heated up for after though

my flatmate's gf's brother's gf had a lovely baby yesterday, so i guess the full moon worked for someone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back