From what age...

MissThing

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :wave:

From what age I can start letting Daniel sleep throught the night?
Now, after his 9-10 pm feed I am waking him up at about 12. But then it takes ages to make him go to sleep again. And then he wakes up at 6 am every morning.
Is it ok not to wake him up at 12 and just let him sleep as long as he wants to?

Thank for your answers :D

yeah i have never woken Evie up past 10.30pm since the day she was born, if she woke up we'd feed her but if she didnt we would just et her sleep through.
At first she would always wake up herself sometime during the night, but by 5 weeks she had slept through and has never woken up for a feed in the night since. :D

I was waking Jake up for feeds but my HV said not to, if he wakes obviously feed him if he wants but if he doesnt wake up then let him (and yourself) sleep. He slept throught from about 6 weeks

I've never woke Isaac for a feed, but stayed awake fretting myself a few times when he's gone for over 10hrs :lol: LO's usually wake if they are hungry so if your son is like that, then let him sleep through :hug:

I fed on demand from day 1, I never woke him up once.

Thanks to everyone for answers.

Cant wait till he starts sleeping throught the night...
Yesterday after his 10 pm feed he didnt go to sleep till 1am, then woke up at 4 am, the at 8 am :wall: And each time it took him ages to go to sleep :wall:

Ill try not to let him sleep too much after 6pm today...Will see how it goes :)

Have a peek at the 'no sleep club' thread, there are loads of us up at all hours... Feel free to join in there!

i only once woke emily up after that i like the quiet time for just me its like the me time. i let her wake up when she wants too. was gonna wale her at 10am today but she woke up at 9.40am as i wanted to visit a few shops before i went to another town to meet my mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back