Fresh & Charlie

Oh bless this little man. I will pray for another good day for him tomorrow xxxx

tapatalking

Oh my! I'm glad they found out what's wrong with Charlie. Fx for a speedy recovery.

Aww he's soooo blonde :)

Ah man, he looks so exhausted. Bless his little heart. Im glad surgery went well and hope you're getting some rest Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Gorgeous little man!! Glad he's starting to feel a bit better xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah we are still in intensive care and we've been hoping to go into the ward soon as he has no need here, but as he's been through a lot in the last 10 days they want to keep an extra eye on him
Today's not been a great day, started off well with him happy, the nurse said did we want diclophenic for him but as he'd just gone to sleep, we said he could have it later, this was 8am
Then our nurse changed and she's a right dipsy one, I kept asking for him to have it as He was getting really agitated
She said she wasnt sure if he was allowed it and what with her faffing he didn't get it til 3 pm
Really pissed us off!! Poor lads been crying all day til he got it
He's nice n calm now, had a few smiles too and he's also getting bit more mobile with his legs and arms
Still not trying to roll yet but glad about that cos of the stoma
Saw stoma today, not as scary as I thought, hope ill get used to changing the bag x
Thanks for asking :)

Bless him, I know I said before when he's better think you will need a glass of wine or 2 well scrap that think you all need a holiday! X

Excellent, was keeping my FX and keeping an eye on the post. So happy to hear this :) x

On ward now, nice and quiet with no beeping machines and I get to sleep next to him too!!
Managing to up the milk ... He's now on 20ml milk every 4 hours ...woo!
Having issues with stoma bags they never seem to last and irritate his skin
The bad news is they are going to investigate what could be seizures, wasn't many yesterday so i was thinking they may be wrong, but today there have been a few, so it's another worry to add to the list

Started wearing slippers in the hospital seeing as i live here now

Awe Di. What a long few weeks you have had. Just wanted to say I hipr your getting some tlc and rest too cause Charlie needs his mummy to be happy and strong. Im sure you will all be home again soon. Lots of love xxxxxxx

tapatalking

I'm happy to hear that Charlie is out of CICU. :) Keep it up wee man, you're so very brave. xx

Glad you are able to spend more time with Charlie and give him lots of night-time cuddles.

I hope they are able to find out about the seizures, it must feel like everything is happening at once but it's best that if they had to happen they happened whilst bub is in the right place.

Thinking of you all

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back