Fresh & Charlie

Hugs hun, it's good you're getting to stay with him now :)

Hope they manage to sort the stoma out so he's more comfy xx
tapatalking x

Yeah good thanks, he had another op yesterday to fit a Hickman line which is a semi permanent line into a vein in the chest, it's to feed him nutrition long term, just a case of increasing feeds and decreasing nutrition iv, to get the bowel to learn to function without its bit they cut out... long process to go and we'll be in hospital 6 weeks more or so, 1 down 5 to go hopefully!!

Aww bless him. Such a lot to go through, poor wee man. Xxx

tapatalking!!

Oh hunni, so sorry that your little boy has gone through so much in his short life. I hope your stay at the hospital is ok and as good as can be given the circumstances. I hope things keep improving and he'll soon be home we all hope x x x take care of you all, but remember to get your rest x x x

Yeah good thanks, he had another op yesterday to fit a Hickman line which is a semi permanent line into a vein in the chest, it's to feed him nutrition long term, just a case of increasing feeds and decreasing nutrition iv, to get the bowel to learn to function without its bit they cut out... long process to go and we'll be in hospital 6 weeks more or so, 1 down 5 to go hopefully!!

Blimey it's been all go for little Charlie hey?

Wishing him a speedy recovery and I hope the next few weeks don't drag too much

xxxxxxxx

Youve had a bloody rough run last few weeks hun hope tge rest of the time in hospital flies by x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Ok thanks, hoping they will reverse his stoma earlier than planned and currently booked in for Thursday
We are still living at the hospital, 5 weeks now and about another 3 or 4 to go
Stoma site is a nightmare, his skin is red raw and bags won't stick, sometimes they go 2 days, sometimes it's leaked in minutes
The past 3 days has been a constant bag change feat :( upsets him, upsets me
Woke up to this today ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371548148.387672.jpg just a mess everywhere all of the time, running out of baby grows and Thursday can't come soon enough!!

Poor little pudding :hugs: hope ur gettig chance to eat etc x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Bless him....still looking super beautiful tho xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh hunni, so sorry to hear.
But he'll be happy no matter what as long as he has you there he wont mind what he wears. As for clothes....they get covered and wreaked no matter what age a child is so its nothing unusual there x x x

Aww Hun what a horrible few weeks for u! Ille be thinking of u and little Charlie and I hope he gets better soon x

Bless him, poor wee thing. Hope all goes well with the reversal today and that he continues to get better. Hugs xxx

Hope all goes well today for Charlie!!!

Give us an update when you can.

Big hugs

xxxxx

Just read this. Poor little man, hope everything goes okay today. How scary that they can be fine one minute and not the next. Good on you for trusting your instincts even when you felt like you were being overly paranoid. This is a lesson to everyone.

Fingers and toes crossed for you today xxx

tapatalking x

Thinking of you and Charlie(and Mr Fresh) ... Lots of hugs for you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111