Frer at 11dpo

I have popped your Bfps on my testing thread girls I hope that's ok, congratulations again
:) :) :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm ok, feeling extra tired this morning and have a really sore throat- my oh has "let me lay in" by putting my daughter with her loudest toy! I'm trying to resist the urge to test daily now! But I'm paranoid and like to check it's getting darker. How are you feeling?

Aw that was nice of your oh ☺ well I don't know if it has sunk in yet as this will our 1st baby 😄😄 I tested again today with a tesco test and a clear blue. Tesco had a line and clear blue said pregnant 1 - 2 weeks 😀😀😀
I am SO HAPPY but at the same time nervous. I know I will want to test daily but I can't! I guess I am going to be nervous until a get a scan.

At the moment I don't feel many symptoms. More tired and feel a few twinges in my tummy, but that's it.

What is the next step really?

Have you done a calculator for your due date yet? X

I have checked the NHS calculator and my first day of my last period was 26th of January and I am roughly a 34 day cycle so it says I am 3 weeks and 6 days.

What about you?

I'm 4 weeks +2 apparently due 5th Nov but that could change- last time the moved it forward over a week. Next step is call drs abd tell them you have had a positive pregnancy test. Some surgery's ask for you to check with Dr but some (like mine) check they know the test brand I.e. Clearblue and book you in with midwife. Best bet is to just ask what you do next. Booking in and blood test usually done 6-8 weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back