Frer at 11dpo

Prettypee

Reaction score
Hi all I woke up positive as after positive superdrug tests since 8dpo but negative frer, i finally see a line.11dpo. Then I post on netmums and this one woman who constantly tells me I'm wrong I.e. Sorry but It's 100% impossible to have a real positive on superdrug before frer as frer picks up from 6.5 ( seriously what's her problem) she now tells me this is not a positive FRER as the negative line is white and should be green! And it looks grey in the original. I see a pink faint line in real life.

So please be honest- do you see anything and would you say positive or evap? Picture taken at 5 mins

b16f9cf663143d197a40f954c116b03e.jpg

f09395e11f0c7a4f7325479e23ab0af7.jpg

Prettypee

I can see 2 lines for sure! Looks very positive to me! Can't see the colour. If it's pink it's positive.

I can see a line, did it come up straight away? Xx

I can see it, i think this woman is talking poop cause frers are shit with their think shitty line and the amount of money they cost compared to three homebargain ones for 89p! Like seriously tell her to jog on! Do a digi in couple of days to get your bfp confirmed! Congrats x

I definitely see a faint pink line, just ignore that stupid woman, there us no need to be like that with you, we all support you darling :)

Xxxx

I definitely see a faint pink line, just ignore that stupid woman, there us no need to be like that with you, we all support you darling :)

Xxxx

I second that notion - some ladies are just plain spiteful. No need to say anything silly cow, plus she's wrong so suck on that.

Test on sunday morning with a FRER - give your body two days to double up on HCG.

xxx

I don't see anything but honestly I am f**king terrible at line spotting. The waiting game is the worst isn't it?

I really hope this is it for you hun Xx

EDIT: Actually I do see a squinter on the bottom, where you have inverted it :D

Last edited:
I can def see a line.

Don't even bother commenting again to that silly lady on the other site. She knows nothing.....

As the other say, test again Sunday and see what happens but it looks positive.
xx

Yeah line was straight away- I'm not sure if she's doing it to be a bit--.. Or whether she thinks it's helping!!

Def put me off netmums - same happened last pregnancy too but figured it would be different 18 months on!

I can see a line....keep testing, I'm sure it will get darker xx

Defo a second pink line! Congrats and ignore the haters haha x

I see the line easily. Frers are 12.5 and superdrug 10 so it makes sense that it would show before the frer xx

I see a line!!!! And we can't all be wrong :)

That's what my first frer BFP looked like- positive for sure!

I definitely see a line, are you testing again today ? the hgc would of doubled in 24 hours, how exciting woo hoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back