Is 10dpo too early to do an HPT?

leanarachel

Reaction score
hey ladies,

Sorry I have so many questions - but I am currently 10dpo and 'feel' pregnant. I have done 4 HPTs the last 4 days and they're all BFN...

This is too early to test right?! I'm only on CD25 and not due for my next period until this Thursday 24/11/2011 (CD28).

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave:

Im 10 dpo today too, and have also been getting BFN over last 3 days way too early tho, havnt been able to test this morning as used all my tests:oops: lol no will power what so ever!

did a tesco test last night and could see like a shadow line so put it down to evap. AF due on Fri so still plenty of time i guess.

Fingers crossed for you, like you say been testing way too early considering implantation is usually around 7-10 dpo so consider yourself still well and truly in the running for a BFP. Good luck!!!

Hey, that is still pretty early so you're both still in with a chance. I waited until the day af was due to test but I know a few people had bfp around 12dpo. Lots of luck to both of you xxx

I did a FRER this morning and BFN- wish I hadn't as it's put me on a total downer :-( due AF Friday but only have a 12 day LP so I'm 8dpo. FRER say you can test 6 days before missed period. Ho hum :-( xxx

Hey ladies,

How are you all getting on? Anyone tested again or got any BFPs?! I'm still getting BFNs!! The witch should show herself tomorrow!!

I'm starting to really think I'm out for this month - is there still a teeny tiny glimmer of hope? People on the net saying 12 dpo is still too early... and I'm not using FRER just superdrug cheapies.

Boo hoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun. I used an IC last night and bfn plus I think AF is near. Gutted :-( Fx for everyone still un the running :) xxx

hey ladies,

how are you all getting on? essjaypea thats not good :( let us know what happens with the witch!

i'm due the witch today so i'll keep you posted! hopefully she won't show up!! fingers crossed for sticky beans all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies - just a quick update, but I got my BFP today!! OMG SO HAPPY!! and today i'm 14dpo :) all the best to all your ladies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies - just a quick update, but I got my BFP today!! OMG SO HAPPY!! and today i'm 14dpo :) all the best to all your ladies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations :pompom: I was just wondering if 14dpo was the first day that positive showed on test? I ask because I did a test today at 10dpo and was BFN, I am trying to hold out hope that I tested too early xx

Last edited:
Hey lisey,

Yes I am 14 dpo with my first BFP, but I tested on 10dpo, and 11dpo and 12dpo... all BFN - not even a hint of a line!

I was so convinced I was not pregnant but that AF was coming - I had a few giveaways which now I know due to pregnancy and 'weird' for my body... I had a really hot flush the day I conceived, and I KNOW this was it! Then I had strange dreams (like cheating on my wonderful partner?!?) two nights in a row... and no sore boobs or anything, no nausea, a lot of bloating though... and not exhausted but very tired, and going to bed early every night!

Good luck and sticky beans too all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey lisey,

Yes I am 14 dpo with my first BFP, but I tested on 10dpo, and 11dpo and 12dpo... all BFN - not even a hint of a line!

I was so convinced I was not pregnant but that AF was coming - I had a few giveaways which now I know due to pregnancy and 'weird' for my body... I had a really hot flush the day I conceived, and I KNOW this was it! Then I had strange dreams (like cheating on my wonderful partner?!?) two nights in a row... and no sore boobs or anything, no nausea, a lot of bloating though... and not exhausted but very tired, and going to bed early every night!

Good luck and sticky beans too all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much for your reply.
I really feel like AF is coming, but from what I read so many feel like that when they are in fact pregnant. I have been having crazy dreams too and mine last night was that I cheated too (which I would never do or even think about doing). Only a few more days to find out for sure.
Loads and loads of luck to you and congrats again :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back