free boots changing bag

bbee

Reaction score
how do you get it? is it posted to you or do you have to go get it? confused :( xx

When you join their baby group you get sent a voucher which you need to take with you and you have to buy a pack of nappies to get it free. I tried without my voucher the other day and they wouldnt let me get them so have to go back with the voucher to get them. Xx

okay thanks! gonna get it asap. love freebies, they make me happy :) xxx

Last edited:
Haha me too. Was gutted when they wouldnt let me get it without the voucher, i had seen a few ladies on here had got it without the voucher. Ive just moved and didnt know where the voucher was but ive just found it so going to get it when i have 5 mins. Probs next weekend. :) xxx

Think i'm gonna get mine Monday!
loving these freebies! is there any others about?! :p xxx

If you sign up to sainsburys baby club you get a £5 voucher for their baby range :) pretty sure there are plenty of other clubs offering freebies too, I'm going to have a hunt this evening :) xxx

oo yay!! thanks!!:D going to sign up right now! im gonna go on the hunt tonight too!! xxx

Last edited:
Yeah i got the sainsbury's one too. Thats a canny little deal. Erm sign up to emmas diary amd you'll get money off vouchers for argos and little goody bags. Just sign up to everything lol thats what i done lol xxx

yay!! haha thanks! lol i've been signing up to most things too! can't help myself!!! :lol: xxx

Where do you have to go to sign up to the boots one? x

I signed up to boots ages ago and never got voucher through post and looking on website any way of getting it online? I want my bag :( xxx

It took me to a page with a voucher on and you print it off :) xx

you can get lots of freebies, join all the baby forumla ones, my son got a little soft polar bear from one and a cow from cow and gate, but don't join the food clubs yet , like heinz, organix , petit filous, as you get samples, etc and they have use by dates on them.. you wont need them till 4-6 mths , so do after birth onwards.

I've registered but can't find the voucher! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back