got my free boots changing bag :-)

Bunnykins

Reaction score
picked up some right bargains today thanks to the boots baby club and pampers baby club vouhchers!!! Bought baby 93 pampers new born nappies, a changing bag, and some little spoons and feeding dishes and only paid £7.99 as I had so many money off vouchers :dance:

Not sure the changing bag is worth £30 though it feels a little small and cheap, but for free I am certainly not complaining!!!!

I love a good bargain, sets me right up for the day lol :lol:

all you have to do is buy some pampers nappies dont ya ?

I got my boots changing bag last week to! And I just paid £2.50 for nappies and changing bag! Had some great money off vouchers! Like you said bag isn't very big but its FREE!!! I'm sure I will find a use for it! Xx

Lol free is definately my favourite price!!!

all you have to do is buy some pampers nappies dont ya ?

yep but u have to register with boots baby club first and they send u a voucher in the post so that when you buy papers u can claim the free bag, I got loads of money off vouchers too so was able to pick up 90 odd nappies for £7 instead of over £15! Bargain!!

I got that bag, too! Agreed - wouldn't pay £30 at all but free yeah bring it on lol!!
xxx

Same here! I got it a couple of weeks ago. Gonna use it as a spare and keep in the car or at my parents house or something. Not worth £30 but definitely a bargin for free!! :D xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back